Dipshit don making an Arlington Ceremony a campaign event at the expense of the dead.

• Thread starter Thread starter shar-vell Dan
  • Start date Start date
I would dare to guess that he has respect for our military, gay or straight, it’s more the current mess of woke policies instated within our military and the fucked up mess that people in charge have made of it that he is against and he is absolutely correct in that stance on the matter.
When it stopped at don’t ask don’t tell I bet he felt differently
Well, then I'd like to hear him say so, because so far he's said the opposite. Even if you object to current military policies or leadership, you still should show respect for soldiers. That's all I'm saying. I have no patience for people who don't.

rsm, if I have incorrectly assessed the matter, feel free to call me out on it
No harm no foul

Reactions: rsm
Well, then I'd like to hear him say so, because so far he's said the opposite. Even if you object to current military policies or leadership, you still should show respect for soldiers. That's all I'm saying. I have no patience for people who don't.
I’m sure that your lack of patience with him is of little or no concern to him. He’s been in here long enough for me to know that he is in fact a Patriot. I think your mis reading the situation. But see it as you will

And I do agree with you that even if you object to current policies inacted by idiots who know nothing about the military you still respect the guys willing to go out and do the heavy lifting 👍

I’m sure that your lack of patience with him is of little or no concern to him. He’s been in here long enough for me to know that he is in fact a Patriot. I think your mis reading the situation. But see it as you will
Well, he has also said I'm guilty of treason simply because I don't like Trump, so I'm not inclined to extend a lot of patience his way.

Well, he has also said I'm guilty of treason simply because I don't like Trump, so I'm not inclined to extend a lot of patience his way.
Fair enough, but knowing by him posting in here for decades, I would think that he thinks your gullible enough to believe whatever you hear about him true or not. A thinking rational person who looks at the evidence objectively and still thinks policy is ultimately more important than the stupid shit he does would still vote for him rather than the dumb brainless cunt who is counting on the stupidity of her supporters rather than exhibiting sound policies that would fix some of the problems she and Biden created themselves…
You are going to vote, right?

Fair enough, but knowing by him posting in here for decades, I would think that he thinks your gullible enough to believe whatever you hear about him true or not. A thinking rational person who looks at the evidence objectively and still thinks policy is ultimately more important than the stupid shit he does would still vote for him rather than the dumb brainless cunt who is counting on the stupidity of her supporters rather than exhibiting sound policies that would fix some of the problems she and Biden created themselves…
You are going to vote, right?
Oh, of course. I always do. And I'm with you, I'm looking for more reasons to vote for DJT because I don't like the Harris agenda (what little of it they've actually rolled out so far), but I don't like Trump. His unnecessary comments about which medals are better and the disrespectful conduct at Arlington, combined with past comments about the military, really bother me. I won't be voting for him with any kind of happiness or enthusiasm in my heart if I do. I would have preferred if he just didn't run again after losing in 2020, and yeah, Jan. 6 bothers me too. I don't hold him solely responsible, but I sure don't think he made any smart decisions that day.

But here we are, so I (like a lot of other Americans) have to make the most of a bad situation.

Oh, of course. I always do. And I'm with you, I'm looking for more reasons to vote for DJT because I don't like the Harris agenda (what little of it they've actually rolled out so far), but I don't like Trump. His unnecessary comments about which medals are better and the disrespectful conduct at Arlington, combined with past comments about the military, really bother me. I won't be voting for him with any kind of happiness or enthusiasm in my heart if I do. I would have preferred if he just didn't run again after losing in 2020, and yeah, Jan. 6 bothers me too. I don't hold him solely responsible, but I sure don't think he made any smart decisions that day.

But here we are, so I (like a lot of other Americans) have to make the most of a bad situation.
Fair enough
Nobody likes the current mess for sure

I would dare to guess that he has respect for our military, gay or straight, it’s more the current mess of woke policies instated within our military and the fucked up mess that people in charge have made of it that he is against and he is absolutely correct in that stance on the matter.
When it stopped at don’t ask don’t tell I bet he felt differently
exactly.

meanwhile, @theclev reads, projects, imagines and believes what he wants.

exactly.

meanwhile, @theclev reads, projects, imagines and believes what he wants.
I don't, but you're entitled to that opinion. Meanwhile, thank you for having the decency to tag me. If you could teach that to Adnil, I'd appreciate it.

• Haha
again, more projection and delusion.

My post with the woke alphabet flag military pics was calling out the Army brass (as I explained earlier) who are complaining about Trump campaign in Arlington with the permission of the fallen soldiers' (thanks to Bozo Biden's ineptitude) families.

That same woke US Army brass that is punishing personnel (mostly straight, white, males) for the jab, lowering standards (which will put more personnel in danger during conflict), using DEI, and then complaining about white male recruitment numbers being down, and continuing to go down.

again, more projection and delusion.
Well, you called me the voice of treason, and the only real opinion I had stated was that I didn't like Trump. So how is that projection or delusion on my part?

not exactly. however,...

do-go-on.jpg

You don't have a good answer, so you're deflecting. Again, how am I delusional or projecting for simply remembering what you said? I really want to know.

you seem triggered, possibly butthurt.

zoidberg-1.png

• Haha
Reactions: Geo
you seem triggered, possibly butthurt.

View attachment 336897
Much as I like Zoidberg, you're still deflecting a simple question. So I'll ask again: You called me the voice of treason just for saying I didn't like Trump. How am I delusional or projecting by simply remembering what you said?

Don't answer with a meme this time. Be a man about it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Much as I like Zoidberg, you're still deflecting a simple question. So I'll ask again: You called me the voice of treason for just for saying I didn't like Trump. How am I delusional or projecting by simply remembering what you said?

Don't answer with a meme this time. Be a man about it.

I was right again.

let-it-go-elsa.gif

still waiting for the offending evidential post in question; not taken out of context. Not liking Trump isn't treason, so it must have been something else in your post I responded too; likely about woke leftists who want open borders, want sanctuary for invaders, support invaders or vote for ruling parasites that support those and other anti-Constitutional policies, etc.

Screenshot 2024-07-26 173228.png

• Haha
Reactions: Geo
This guy is about as much fun as a colonoscopy.

I wonder how many of his boyfriends killed themselves?

• Haha
still waiting for the offending evidential post in question; not taken out of context. Not liking Trump isn't treason, so it must have been something else in your post I responded too; likely about woke leftists who want open borders, want sanctuary for invaders, support invaders or vote for ruling parasites that support those and other anti-Constitutional policies, etc.
You're precious, man. Forgetful and quick to say things you don't mean, but precious. Thanks for at least admitting you don't remember what you said. Here it is, by the way.

not supporting Trump, the GOP candidate, America First, MAGA explicitly, you either implicitly or explicitly, support demoncrats who are destroying the country (treasonous), or some third party candidate where any votes likely serve to benefit the demoncrats (treasonous).

https://www.congress.gov/118/bills/hres1020/BILLS-118hres1020ih.pdf

• Haha

Back