Dipshit don making an Arlington Ceremony a campaign event at the expense of the dead.

• Thread starter Thread starter shar-vell Dan
  • Start date Start date
I've always maintained that I don't like Trump or the Trump worship that seems prevalent in this section of the forum. I've been absolutely consistent with that. It doesn't mean I like Harris either, but there aren't a bunch of @ssholes here falling over themselves to defend her and insult anyone who doesn't the way they do with Trump. Not inauthentic at all. But I like to talk about politics, not just berate people who disagree with me, and I get the feeling most of the people here just like berating.
Fair enough.
But your assessment of “trump worship” says more than any other part of your post.
Most people in here who support him don’t necessarily even like him, much less worship him. We just support him because we can’t stand the stupidity of the other side and would be too embarrassed to ever vote like those sheep, and we like the fact that he is not in anyones pocket like every other politician except a few. You are certainly entitled to see anyway you want to, but I think your a little more full of shit than you want people to think you are..
See it as you will.

Fair enough.
But your assessment of “trump worship” says more than any other part of your post.
Most people in here who support him don’t necessarily even like him, much less worship him. We just support him because we can’t stand the stupidity of the other side and would be too embarrassed to ever vote like those sheep, and we like the fact that he is not in anyones pocket like every other politician except a few. You are certainly entitled to see anyway you want to, but I think your a little more full of shit than you want people to think you are..
See it as you will.
Well, I don't berate people or refer to people who vote differently from me as sheep, so we'll have to agree to disagree on which of us is more full of sh*t.

People don't get berated because of their political beliefs, they get berated because they are assholes.

Yes, DT should be thrown in the trash so we can have a presidential candidate who is absolutely perfect in everything they do.

Someone who is incapable of offending anyone at anytime in their lifetime.

Someone who nobody ever disagrees with and none of their political views offend anyone in anyway.

And lets get that person elected by November.

Well, I don't berate people or refer to people who vote differently from me as sheep, so we'll have to agree to disagree on which of us is more full of sh*t.
Give yourself time, your already closer than you think. A fish doesn’t know he’s wet…

Just for those of you who think the Trump campaign's disrespectful behavior at Arlington National Cemetery was perfectly fine, the U.S. Army disagrees with you.

https://www.military.com/daily-news...e-being-unfairly-attacked-trump-campaign.html

you mean this US Army? (some Navy in here too!)

GOP report claims Biden admin, Pentagon policies weakening military

U.S. Rep. Rogers: Armed forces facing recruiting crisis — 'Biden has  military going WOKE'

Why We Need a Woke Military - FPIF

US Armed Forces: No Whites Need Apply - Rod Dreher's Diary

Austin Says Qualified Patriots, Including LGBTQ+, Bolster Defense > U.S.  Department of Defense > Defense Department News

LGBT PRIDE MONTH.mp4 | June is #LGBTPride Month and #ArmyROTC celebrates  the diversity of our Total Force. “The Army relies on the diverse  backgrounds, perspectives and... | By U.S. Army Cadet Command (

Soldier military army pride lgbtq camouflage war uniform gun armed rifle  person flag pe | Premium AI-generated image

Attachments

• 1725041018569.jpeg
    1725041018569.jpeg
    12.9 KB · Views: 5
cognitive failure again; you're consistent at least. but do go on seeing more in my posts.

the same US Army is complaining about Trump campaign going to Arlington, highlighting the fallen soldiers who are victims of Bozo Biden's policies with their families' permission. The US Army brass is butt hurt that the Trump campaign didn't ask them for permission to film.

that same US Army that went woke and is experiencing a continuing and accelerating decline in volunteers due to their own wokeness.

that same US Army brass responsible for wokeness, and forcing personnel to get the jab or be discharged, and responsible for the weakened state of readiness, is angry about the Trump campaign's ad.

It would be funny if it wasn't for the death and destruction caused by Bozo Biden cartel admin, and the same US Army brass who are still destroying our armed services.

does that help? 😘

maybe talk it over with your other friend?

Twiddle Dum GIFs | Tenor

cognitive failure again; you're consistent at least. but do go on seeing more in my posts.

the same US Army is complaining about Trump campaign going to Arlington, highlighting the fallen soldiers who are victims of Bozo Biden's policies with their families' permission. The US Army brass is butt hurt that the Trump campaign didn't ask them for permission to film.

that same US Army that went woke and is experiencing a continuing and accelerating decline in volunteers due to their own wokeness.

that same US Army brass responsible for wokeness, and forcing personnel to get the jab or be discharged, and responsible for the weakened state of readiness, is angry about the Trump campaign's ad.

It would be funny if it wasn't for the death and destruction caused by Bozo Biden cartel admin, and the same US Army brass who are still destroying our armed services.

does that help? 😘

maybe talk it over with your other friend?

Twiddle Dum GIFs | Tenor
A simple "yes" would have sufficed. You're no patriot.

• Haha
Reactions: rsm
Oh he is for sure. Mention you rode motocross and watch the butthurt ensue.

as usual; just like his friend Justin. obtuse, missed points, circular conversations without an exit ramp...
Yes that does seem to be the case, although I can’t be in here all day, I’ve still got 6 more calls to run..

Oh he is for sure. Mention you rode motocross and watch the butthurt ensue.
Only if you lie about your supposed Mx racing days that never happened like you did.
I don’t care one way or the other beyond that.
You’ve had years now to answer a bone simple question that any kid racing 50’s could answer and clear your reputation but you can’t answer it to this day. You got called out on something that you thought nobody would know the difference on, and in your ignoring the question posed to you, you verified you were lying. That’s on you..
You lie about other stuff too, stuff that doesn’t even matter, but you lie anyway.
Your just a lying sack of shit Danielle, there’s really not much else to say
Carry on

Because RSM just confirmed he doesn't respect members of the military because some of them are gay. Sorry, but if you don't respect the men and women who serve, you're no patriot.
I would dare to guess that he has respect for our military, gay or straight, it’s more the current mess of woke policies instated within our military and the fucked up mess that people in charge have made of it that he is against and he is absolutely correct in that stance on the matter.
When it stopped at don’t ask don’t tell I bet he felt differently

Back