Dipshit don making an Arlington Ceremony a campaign event at the expense of the dead.

• Thread starter Thread starter shar-vell Dan
  • Start date Start date
Screenshot 2024-08-31 182502.jpg

Nothing like pandering for a draft dodger on the backs of dead Military.
Lets not forget W. Bush put us in Iraq & Afghan.
The 13 that died were doing their job. Suck it up.
They're no different than anyone else cept their memory is being distorted in a perverese way by the pervert in chief.
They will never RIP if you keep digging them up.
what-ever-thee-actual-fuck doesn't-affect-me-in-any-way
dip-shit don is going to prison dont give a fuck if youre not okay snowflake

icegif-1331.gif

Last edited:
Nothing like pandering for a draft dodger on the backs of dead Military.
Lets not forget W. Bush put us in Iraq & Afghan.
The 13 that died were doing their job. Suck it up.
They're no different than anyone else cept their memory is being distorted in a perverese way by the pervert in chief.
They will never RIP if you keep digging them up.
what-ever-thee-actual-fuck doesn't-affect-me-in-any-way
dip-shit don is going to prison dont give a fuck if youre not okay snowflake

You are insane.

1. First you claim DJT staged this event to promote his campaign. You were wrong.
2. Then you said DJT should be respectful of the families loss... He was invited there by the families themselves. Captain Oatmeal and Chuckles didn't even care enough to call them. After proven wrong again, you go after the 13 Gold Star families? Suck it up?
3. Then when you can't argue you point, you change the topic and go back to the favorite Leftist Communist talking point... Orange Man Bad!

Get help. Maybe a sex change and a move to Commiefornia to live amongst your own will help.

mock-store_c0859b9d-0796-4c8f-95a1-a31cff82e273_1000x.jpg

DOESNT SAY CHICKEN OUT CUZ YOU MIGHT GET KILLED.
SHOW ME A MILITARY WHERE GETTING KILLED ISN'T IN THE EQUASION.

mock-store_c0859b9d-0796-4c8f-95a1-a31cff82e273_1000x.jpg

DOESNT SAY CHICKEN OUT CUZ YOU MIGHT GET KILLED.
SHOW ME A MILITARY WHERE GETTING KILLED ISN'T IN THE EQUASION.
One where they can trust in their Commander in Chief and know their sacrifice wasn't in vain. The Biden administrations botched withdrawal from Afganistan is one of the biggest military blunders of the past century and with time, it will be looked down upon even worse in terms of our foreign policy standing.

Hey, I have an idea Dan. Meet me at the the South Roxana VFW this week, dinner and a beer is on me. I want you to tell a couple guys that those peoples lives didn't matter and talk so flagrantly.

Back