Dipshit don making an Arlington Ceremony a campaign event at the expense of the dead.

• Thread starter Thread starter shar-vell Dan
  • Start date Start date
One where they can trust in their Commander in Chief and know their sacrifice wasn't in vain. The Biden administrations botched withdrawal from Afganistan is one of the biggest military blunders of the past century and with time, it will be looked down upon even worse in terms of our foreign policy standing.

Hey, I have an idea Dan. Meet me at the the South Roxana VFW this week, dinner and a beer is on me. I want you to tell a couple guys that those peoples lives didn't matter and talk so flagrantly.
Sorry dont drink or do drugs or take unsolicited advice.
Gotta watch those refineries over in Roxana good friend of mine was a Union pipe insulator and died at a young age in 2014 of cancers.
And by the way if you really are sincere PM me instead of publicy inviting me to a clan rally.
Im sure i could take you places where white boys dont go not that i do.
VFW hall are where old geisers get drunk and bitch about everything thats not up to their standards then not remember the next day and do it all over again.
EVERY AMERICAN HAS THE POWER TO CAST THEIR VOTE AND HAVE IT COUNTED.
VOTE YOUR CONSCIENCE AND CUT THE BULLSHIT.

https://www.archives.gov/milestone-documents/voting-rights-act

Last edited:
you mean this US Army? (some Navy in here too!)

GOP report claims Biden admin, Pentagon policies weakening military

U.S. Rep. Rogers: Armed forces facing recruiting crisis — 'Biden has  military going WOKE''Biden has  military going WOKE'

Why We Need a Woke Military - FPIF

US Armed Forces: No Whites Need Apply - Rod Dreher's Diary's Diary

Austin Says Qualified Patriots, Including LGBTQ+, Bolster Defense > U.S.  Department of Defense > Defense Department News

LGBT PRIDE MONTH.mp4 | June is #LGBTPride Month and #ArmyROTC celebrates  the diversity of our Total Force. “The Army relies on the diverse  backgrounds, perspectives and... | By U.S. Army Cadet Command (

Soldier military army pride lgbtq camouflage war uniform gun armed rifle  person flag pe | Premium AI-generated image
That some great meme work.
I just miss the good old days when we could kick the shit out of gays in the military who tried to “promote their agenda”. I couldn’t handle it today.

Last edited:
One where they can trust in their Commander in Chief and know their sacrifice wasn't in vain. The Biden administrations botched withdrawal from Afganistan is one of the biggest military blunders of the past century and with time, it will be looked down upon even worse in terms of our foreign policy standing.

Hey, I have an idea Dan. Meet me at the the South Roxana VFW this week, dinner and a beer is on me. I want you to tell a couple guys that those peoples lives didn't matter and talk so flagrantly.
I don’t think anyone can disagree that Biden’s “withdrawal” from Afghanistan was the worst bit of presidenting in history.
Instructions: “Get out now! Don’t look back just get out now!” What a plan, too bad former presidents can’t be charged for serious ACTUAL crimes because that was a crime. Sleepy Joe slept while hundreds died or were left behind.

so let’s recap..
Dan starts bullshit thread accusing trump of using our fallen military hero’s to score political points..
Family members of the military hero’s go on record publicly stating they themselves asked Trump to come and lay the wreath’s with the family members…

Dan takes the opportunity to insult vets at VFW’s across the country, something he would only do behind a keyboard because he is a gutless coward whose fake outrage is obvious to everyone but him..

Dan’s doing the very thing he accused Trump of -
Using fallen military members to promote a bullshit political narrative…

He still hasn’t figured that out..

Sorry dont drink or do drugs or take unsolicited advice.
Gotta watch those refineries over in Roxana good friend of mine was a Union pipe insulator and died at a young age in 2014 of cancers.
And by the way if you really are sincere PM me instead of publicy inviting me to a clan rally.
Im sure i could take you places where white boys dont go not that i do.
VFW hall are where old geisers get drunk and bitch about everything thats not up to their standards then not remember the next day and do it all over again.
EVERY AMERICAN HAS THE POWER TO CAST THEIR VOTE AND HAVE IT COUNTED.
VOTE YOUR CONSCIENCE AND CUT THE BULLSHIT.

https://www.archives.gov/milestone-documents/voting-rights-act
And I promise you I can take you to some neighborhoods I work in in N. STL that you wouldn't go, alone. So fucking what.
I also promise you there's a couple guys I work with, with several recent tours under their belt, that you wouldn't make that "Suck it up" comment to and keep all your teeth.

How many US soldiers died in Vietnam?

(As of August 30, 2024)
Casualty TypeTotalMarine Corps
Killed in Action40,93411,501
Died of Wounds5,2991,486
Missing in Action - Declared Dead1,08598
Captured - Declared Dead11610
7 more rows

How many US soldiers died in Afghanistan and Iraq?

US & Allied Killed | Costs of War

Over 7,000 U.S. service members and over 8,000 contractors have died in the post-9/11 wars in Iraq, Afghanistan, and elsewhere.

There are about 126 U.S. service members still unaccounted for from the Cold War, and 7,465 U.S. personnel still unaccounted for from the Korean War. McKeague said about 5,300 of those who remain missing from the Korean War are suspected of having been lost in North Korea.Aug 15, 2024
Di6gFL8XoAAUSM_.jpg

main-images-heromake-everything-great-again-1.jpeg

nmjaeQ53o7KZGAu68TyboA.jpg

GBCuIaNXUAAndT1.png

2gpfky.jpg

4e29a2.jpg

3vapc3.jpg

war%2Bmongers.jpg

4a4.png

How many US soldiers died in Vietnam?

(As of August 30, 2024)
Casualty TypeTotalMarine Corps
Killed in Action40,93411,501
Died of Wounds5,2991,486
Missing in Action - Declared Dead1,08598
Captured - Declared Dead11610
7 more rows

How many US soldiers died in Afghanistan and Iraq?

US & Allied Killed | Costs of War

Over 7,000 U.S. service members and over 8,000 contractors have died in the post-9/11 wars in Iraq, Afghanistan, and elsewhere.

There are about 126 U.S. service members still unaccounted for from the Cold War, and 7,465 U.S. personnel still unaccounted for from the Korean War. McKeague said about 5,300 of those who remain missing from the Korean War are suspected of having been lost in North Korea.Aug 15, 2024
Di6gFL8XoAAUSM_.jpg

main-images-heromake-everything-great-again-1.jpeg

nmjaeQ53o7KZGAu68TyboA.jpg

GBCuIaNXUAAndT1.png

2gpfky.jpg

4e29a2.jpg

3vapc3.jpg

war%2Bmongers.jpg

4a4.png

It's funny how none of that happened when DT was president, but somehow it's held against him.

TDS is real

It looks like Big Mike is getting ready for some action in that first picture.

Back