Irish Christian jailed for a third time for failing to use a students name and preferred gender

• Thread starter Thread starter Thumbpicker
  • Start date Start date
It was true that I didn't intend any insult at all to you originally. However, you were a hypocrite and insulted me like you erroneously criticised me for. That being the case, I'll return fire and be insulting. As for me being a CPA - so fucking what - I'm an accountant which is nothing to be ashamed of. That was my profession, I worked damned hard for the qualifications and jobs. It allowed me to retire when I chose in my late forties. Let's see how you go retiring at that age. As for saying I'm shooting blanks because I didn't have kids - you're a fucking imbecile. A lot of the dregs from high school that dropped out in year 10 had them early, lived poor, often got divorced, made poor moral choices, had multiple children from multiple marriages etc - what a mess - glad I didn't do that. If you choose not to have kids you can for example perhaps retire early like me. The world doesn't need population growth at 8 billion people. Now fuck off.
Settle down Chubby Public Accountant.

He sounds like a big GnR fan....i, i, i, i, i, i.......ironic the song is called "Sweet Child O' Mine" LOL
Matthew 7:1-3

Remember, you were the one that have started all this back up again. I told you that you misinterpreted that post some time ago and you should have believed me because it's true. Now you have started the insults and are getting them back in return. Better go and ask for absolution from your bearded weirdo half-muslim priest mate because you are a little prick and don't behave like the Christian you carry on about being either.

Are you two in the same room ?

:unsure:
You'd make a good flute player. They can only play one note at time as well you know.

Remember Eddie Van Halen needed an awful synthesiser to accompany him most of the time :p yeeech...

No wonder he used to sing "might as well jump" - I'd jump off a bridge too with that synthesiser.

Matthew 7:1-3

Remember, you were the one that have started all this back up again. I told you that you misinterpreted that post some time ago and you should have believed me because it's true. Now you have started the insults and are getting them back in return. Better go and ask for absolution from your bearded weirdo half-muslim priest mate because you are a little prick and don't behave like the Christian you carry on about being either.
When you are talking about sensitive stuff like a step child and you use the word "cuck" anywhere in the conversation it tells me you have zero people skills whether you intended it negatively or not. It does not surprise me that the CPA mind cannot recognize that because you are used to speaking bluntly. Except we were talking about children, not taxes. And you don't have, or want kids, so maybe you don't understand just how dense that kind of remark was in the context of that conversation. Anyways, I forgive you. Have a nice weekend.

Heh, no large shock. Jail colonies. What comes next? Nobody knows.

I'll take that as a "Yes".

:ROFLMAO:
1725661341366.png

When you are talking about sensitive stuff like a step child and you use the word "cuck" anywhere in the conversation it tells me you have zero people skills whether you intended it negatively or not. It does not surprise me that the CPA mind cannot recognize that because you are used to speaking bluntly. Except we were talking about children, not taxes. And you don't have, or want kids, so maybe you don't understand just how dense that kind of remark was in the context of that conversation. Anyways, I forgive you. Have a nice weekend.
I didn't even know that you had a step child at that point idiot.

Back