Irish Christian jailed for a third time for failing to use a students name and preferred gender

• Thread starter Thread starter Thumbpicker
  • Start date Start date
Why? Religion?
Unnatural. Sinful behaviour according to Bible. Also, sodomy is a disgusting and dirty act. Who'd be attracted to anyone's "shitter" unless you're severely warped in the head.

• Haha
Reactions: Geo
Unnatural. Sinful behaviour according to Bible. Also, sodomy is a disgusting and dirty act. Who'd be attracted to anyone's "shitter" unless you're severely warped in the head.

giphy.gif

Gay dudes think het sex is gross and coochies are gross. So it’s subjective. But yeah, Yahweh forbids it.

Last edited:
I expected China and Italy to have much higher rates :dunno:
Africa didn't surprise me. They have a huge population problem. I also hear they have a food shortage so....
...I guess it is more important to fuck than to eat. :LOL:

PLX - correct that you grammar nazi riff nerfer
According to a friend of mine who is an engineer in the merchant marines and has been to Africa many times....the food there is of amazing quality and cold beer is available in locations you would never expect to find it. The problem is a complete lack of infrastructure to move the food around to the areas it is needed most. Miles of muddy, washed out, impassable roadways into the exterior.

Reactions: Geo

Back