Presidential debate tonight 9/10/24 at 9pm est

• Thread starter Thread starter Totally Bored
  • Start date Start date
Really? You tell ONE lie, you are a liar and cannot be trusted. She lied for 90 minutes. How is that winning a debate? He won. He yet again exposed the corruption in the news media and exposed her for the incompetent liar she is.
If she won, where are all the clips showing her winning? Don't you think they would be playing them non stop.

If she won, where are all the clips showing her winning? Don't you think they would be playing them non stop.
Have you read any news articles that weren't on OAN? Even the WSJ said he fucked up.

He got attacked by 2 moderators and Harris. Additionally anyone with half a brain noticed they fired much tougher and pointed questions at Trump. It seemed as if Harris was given the hand picked questions ahead of time.

Very obvious.

They forced his time....cut him short...and allowed Harris to far exceed the supposed 2 minute limit.

Watch it again if you cannot compared this.

This all adds up to frustrate and throw off Trump......as it would Anyone.
LOL. Poor Trumpie Wump.

Have you read any news articles that weren't on OAN? Even the WSJ said he fucked up.

Geo.....The internet has literally blown up with clips and quotes of her owning Trump. I could put tons of links in here if you really want me to.

I have to admit that he probably won the dog and cat vote though.

TELEMMGLPICT000393409518_17260457825070_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqqVzuuqpFlyLIwiB6NTmJwVSYfRx-a0rm-wOQ3-QTCoU.jpeg

Geo.....The internet has literally blown up with clips and quotes of her owning Trump. I could put tons of links in here if you really want me to.
You're dealing with Rig-Talk offtopic central here. Also known as delusion central. Don't bother wasting your time trying to share facts.
Especially with Geo...he's got the charisma of a pencil eraser and the intelligence of smaller, gnarled, more aggressively used pencil eraser.

Back