Presidential debate tonight 9/10/24 at 9pm est

• Thread starter Thread starter Totally Bored
  • Start date Start date
LOL. Poor Trumpie Wump.

Just stating the blatantly obvious, which you choose to ignore, or simply lack the capacity to comprehend.

Screenshot_20240808-012432_Chrome.jpg

Just stating the blatantly obvious, which you choose to ignore, or simply lack the capacity to comprehend.
I don't give a fuck. He folded under pressure like a wet paper towel. Mr. tough guy couldn't handle it. And you think he should handle our nuclear codes?

3 against one debate. She lied the entire time. Neither fucktard fact-checked her, yet they did it to Trump numerous times.

Trump never learns. There is NOTHING to be gained by debating on enemy networks.
The fact that she refused to debate on FOX Sept 4, was good enough reason for Trump to tell them no debate on ABC.
It took some courage to walk into the enemy camp for a debate. He was gonna own her, wherever the battle.

I don't give a fuck. He folded under pressure like a wet paper towel. Mr. tough guy couldn't handle it. And you think he should handle our nuclear codes?
Are you fucking retarded? Seriously?

YOU REALIZE YOU HAVE A SENILE PERSON IN CHARGE OF THAT RIGHT FUCKING NOW.!?

I don't care for Trump hating opinions, I would like to see what she said that makes you think she won.

The only zingers I saw were on the TRump side like the hat comment and why have you not done all these things already.

I have not heard anything out of her mouth that makes me think she won.

Show me where she hit him with a zinger.

Back