Presidential debate tonight 9/10/24 at 9pm est

• Thread starter Thread starter Totally Bored
  • Start date Start date

🤣🤣🤣 Dan they can't handle the truth..........wait is that from twitter? It has to be from twitter only to be true....
Wait....i thought the moderators were only asking Trump the tough questions? So they actually asked her about flip flopping and about Afghanistan?

dumb-huh.gif

🤣🤣🤣 Dan they can't handle the truth..........wait is that from twitter? It has to be from twitter only to be true....
Wait....i thought the moderators were only asking Trump the tough questions? So they actually asked her about flip flopping and about Afghanistan?

View attachment 340827
If you think the moderators were fair or the same for both candidates you’re either a liar or a moron. Or both. 💁‍♂️

They will do everything to help that dumb twat. Trump is going to Trump. Nothing changes. People who are going to vote for her are still going to vote for her. She’s an incompetent moronic diversity hire that Biden picked because she checked certain boxes. That’s it. Biden is an og racist who studied at the feet of the grand poobaa… Byrd. How someone thinks he gives a fuck about anyone non white is hilarious.
Grand pooba?

Mmm, debatable. Apparently ‘assault weapon’ is not accurate.
I’m assuming if there were a law attempting to ban them, it would be pretty specific on what constitutes one.
I think it’s pretty clear she has no intention of banning ALL guns

It's funny how pro BORDER CZAR soundbites are only on platforms that collude with the gobernment to suppress opinions that don't agree.

Scroogle, youtube, facebook, I am sure there are plenty of pro BORDER CZAR clips.

You’re not much into guns, are you?
lol no not really.

I like target shooting though.
I just find it hard to talk to people about guns.
Because I get it, they are fun to shoot. Bigger guns, bigger fun.
We all have hobbies, and the people who I can discuss guns with are the people who happily admit they like shooting big guns and it’s legal to do so, so why not.
Where I have trouble is when people say they need these big guns for personal protection. And they say they need them for when the government comes for them and all that. Or that it’s a “God given right”
I just can’t get behind that.

Just be honest. Ya like shooting guns

Last edited:
"Assault weapons" are unfortunately whatever the person speaking the word defines them to be. Some handguns have similar magazine capacities to AR-15s or AK-47s. I think a lot of uninformed Americans just think they're the scary-looking rifles, but don't trust any politician who talks about assault weapons in general without defining what that term means to them.

Back