Presidential debate tonight 9/10/24 at 9pm est

• Thread starter Thread starter Totally Bored
  • Start date Start date
I don’t care if you are “playing nice”. Go ahead and be a dipshit that calls people gay as an insult again. Cmon tough guy!

now that you are done commenting on a debate you didn’t even watch you are back to accusing me of talking about things I have no clue about anyways lol
Dude, the post I was responding to is irrefutable evidence you don't know what you're talking about. I don't have to make that claim, you do it well enough for yourself.

As to you being a pole smoker, all I can say is all the people I see using the terms totes, adorbs and the like are queers. Throw in your ardent defense of drag queen story hour and it can hardly be refuted. Faggot.

Dude, the post I was responding to is irrefutable evidence you don't know what you're talking about. I don't have to make that claim, you do it well enough for yourself.

As to you being a pole smoker, all I can say is all the people I see using the terms totes, adorbs and the like are queers. Throw in your ardent defense of drag queen story hour and it can hardly be refuted. Faggot.

Ohhh boy he’s back!

You’re like a douchey hulk that just gets douchey when he’s angry

“You wouldn’t like him when he’s angry…he’s kind of a douche”

Ohhh boy he’s back!

You’re like a douchey hulk that just gets douchey when he’s angry

“You wouldn’t like him when he’s angry…he’s kind of a douche”
Angry ? Me ? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

No Nancy boy, I'm not angry. I just think you're a typical pussy that only runs his mouth on the internet. I also think you're basically retarded, you have a severe self esteem issue and you're a latent homosexual. :dunno:

Angry ? Me ? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

No Nancy boy, I'm not angry. I just think you're a typical pussy that only runs his mouth on the internet. I also think you're basically retarded, you have a severe self esteem issue and you're a latent homosexual. :dunno:

Ugh. So tough.

I think you need a moment of Zen in Von’s positivity thread

That's the first thing you've said in months that wasn't a lie. Which reminds me, you're also a fucking liar.
And you don’t read well

It’s the kind of mistake people make when they are angry

there will always be violence and death for sure. But how many “mass school stabbings” do you hear about?
counteracting gun violence with more powerful guns is like adding more gain to cover up shit playing.
If schools were properly armed, there won’t be mass shootings, no?

Reference to the old flinstones cartoon. Fred and Barney were in the grand order of the water buffalo… the leader was called the grand pooba. Leader of the kkk is the grand dragon or grand wizard. So jokingly the head of the local chapter of the kkk is the grand poobaa….
Thanks for educating me. I know of flinstones, but never watched them as a kid, plus I would have to watch it in English to get the reference 🤝🏻

If schools were properly armed, there won’t be mass shootings, no?

I don’t think that is accurate, no.

Nor feasible. Most schools can barely staff enough educators, nevermind add armed safety personnel

Back