Presidential debate tonight 9/10/24 at 9pm est

• Thread starter Thread starter Totally Bored
  • Start date Start date
Says a self-proclaimed most polite person I could ever meet who goes out of his way to help people constantly.

And confidently proclaims he would punch me in the mouth if I was at a bar with him. Probably that gay bar with the tip jar he talks about

Says a self-proclaimed most polite person I could ever meet who goes out of his way to help people constantly.
It's the truth dude. I have zero enemies.
And I'll point out that I have been civil with you in every instance where you have been civil with me. :dunno:

And confidently proclaims he would punch me in the mouth if I was at a bar with him. Probably that gay bar with the tip jar he talks about
I never said that. Another example of you lying your ass off and playing the victim like the little biotch your are. I have never once referenced being in a bar with you. I did say if you said half the shit you type from behind the safety of your keyboard to my face I'd knock your teeth out, but that's just because I think you got too many teeth up in your head.

I've ordered some Cosplay Grisly bear arms. You just slip them on.

It's perfect for people that want the right to bear arms!

I still have no clue what you guys are arguing about. I don’t know who started it or who reignited it and so on. I figure you’re polite Floyd, just pissed off. Dan does have a way of getting under your skin when he wants to. It’s like a mental judo power 🤷‍♂️

It's the truth dude. I have zero enemies.
And I'll point out that I have been civil with you in every instance where you have been civil with me. :dunno:
What did he do that got you going this time?

"Random Internet Tool" calls bullshit on that.
Now pay attention. This is where you start some shit and then I'm supposed to be civil with you right ? You know, like you whined about in your first 5 posts here. So I'll tell you like I told your girlfriend Dan. Be civil and I will. Be a dick and don't go crying about me being a dick back. :unsure:

Your prerogative tool.
I'm not going to let you make an enemy of me. But if you think you're not currently making enemies with this @ssholery, you're likely wrong.

But not me. I see your humanity. I think you're alright. You just get too caught up in this forum fighting nonsense.

I'm not going to let you make an enemy of me. But if you think you're not currently making enemies with this @ssholery, you're likely wrong.

But not me. I see your humanity. I think you're alright. You just get too caught up in this forum fighting nonsense.
I'm not wrong, because outside of Thumbpicker there isn't a single person here who knows me or who I know. Y'all may as well be AI robots as far as I know.

Go back in this thread and look to the very first interaction between me and scrotum boy and tell me who the asshole is.

I still have no clue what you guys are arguing about.
sshhhhhhh

They're tryna make it look like something's happening here.

giphy.gif

Back