Presidential debate tonight 9/10/24 at 9pm est

• Thread starter Thread starter Totally Bored
  • Start date Start date
So nothing. Don’t try to blame me for you being a dick. 💁‍♂️ Sniveling nitwit is the best you can come up with ?

@theclev

You starting to understand now ?
Yeah. I stand by my previous statement. Also, you probably would have more credibility if you watched the debate like the rest of us. Just sayin'.

Yeah. I stand by my previous statement. Also, you probably would have more credibility if you watched the debate like the rest of us. Just sayin'.
I didn't watch it. I hate debates for the masses.... otherwise known as mass debates.

Well you do you dude. I COULDN’T care less.

Credibility didn’t come into it. It was clear enough from the first post I was asking Dan questions about the debate. Questions I wouldn’t have needed to ask had I wasted my time actually watching it.

That IS a sweet new guitar! I am a fan of acoustics with slotted headstocks. Congratulations Daniel.

Yea I dig the slotted look too. The headstock is sexy
I’ve been looking at these since they came out, but told myself if I get another acoustic it has to have a pickup in it.
Then I stumbled across this one that someone put a pickup in and I was sold

IMG_9953.jpeg

IMG_9950.jpeg

Credibility didn’t come into it. It was clear enough from the first post I was asking Dan questions about the debate. Questions I wouldn’t have needed to ask had I wasted my time actually watching it.
This thread is about a debate you admit to not watching. I'd say credibility is absolutely at play here. Why do you have such strong opinions about a thing you didn't see?

lol this is your idea of asking me questions about a debate because you didn’t watch it?

IMG_9954.png

Sure seems like you already had opinions formed on something you didn’t even watch

Yea I dig the slotted look too. The headstock is sexy
I’ve been looking at these since they came out, but told myself if I get another acoustic it has to have a pickup in it.
Then I stumbled across this one that someone put a pickup in and I was sold

View attachment 340992

View attachment 340995
Even has the volute on the back, extra nice. My wife has one of those Washburn parlors they made maybe 15 years ago. It's a pretty nice guitar for the money she paid. It is even one of the rarer models with some of the fancy inlays but not the darker wood top. Gutiar Center used can really turn up some bargains. She's like a bloodhound on that site.

This thread is about a debate you admit to not watching. I'd say credibility is absolutely at play here. Why do you have such strong opinions about a thing you didn't see?
What makes you think any of my opinions about the debate are particularly strong ? I said clearly, my opinion based on the clips and commentary I heard. At any rate, the opinions I expressed really weren’t about the debate as much as they are about Harris’s known positions and the magical transformation into a centrist you guys are trying to sell.

Well technically it's a free country so anyone is entitled to any opinion whether they watched it or not. Not sure what kinda person pisses away valuable time watching a bunch of schicklgrubers on a debate stage anyways.

Even has the volute on the back, extra nice. My wife has one of those Washburn parlors they made maybe 15 years ago. It's a pretty nice guitar for the money she paid. It is even one of the rarer models with some of the fancy inlays but not the darker wood top. Gutiar Center used can really turn up some bargains. She's like a bloodhound on that site.

This one is sounding pretty good. From what I gather they were a limited run with tops made from more or less scrap Adirondack that weren’t big enough for their full size guitars but big enough for a parlor.

This one is sounding pretty good. From what I gather they were a limited run with tops made from more or less scrap Adirondack that weren’t big enough for their full size guitars but big enough for a parlor.
What do you plan on stringing it with? Do you have a favorite acoustic string? I always liked Ernie Ball Earthwood Bronze even though they are a little bit cheaper and some guys bag on them.

Back