Presidential debate tonight 9/10/24 at 9pm est

• Thread starter Thread starter Totally Bored
  • Start date Start date
I like mediums. Earthwoods are nice. So are Martins. The D'Addarios are decent. John Pearse also makes a nice string. I mostly don't like Elixirs. Can't think of a better way to deaden a string than to wrap it in plastic. I don't see how that results in an advantage other than keeping oils off the metal string parts.

I pretty much only play acoustic with my fingers. The pick in the photo was just a prop
I learned about “silk and steel” or whatever strings the other day and I am intrigued

How about you cry about it some more lol.

A couple weeks ago you were talking about fucking my mom, and now you are confused why im being a prick to you. Doofus.
Not crying or confused nutless. Just pointing out the ongoing game you have of stirring up shit and then whining like someone is attacking you. Mods are probably sick of you crying to them about it by now. Don’t fret though, your new boyfriend feels sorry for you.

And was I not pretty obviously just fucking with you about your mom dude ? I was trying to be funny. But if you want to take it all personal and get butt hurt about it there’s nothing I can do about that.

You are introspective and not emotional...prob due to your Faith. You will do the right thing 👊
I am introspective but have def been more emotional in the past. Seems to subside with age and especially since having embraced the orthodox faith. I lack patience, it's actually pretty pathetic tbh. The Jesus prayer has helped me in many ways.

I don’t think what people did or were in the past defines what they are now. If it does I’m definitely in deep shit.
100 percent agreed. We are called to forgive. I been forgiving the boss but IME I'm good for the menial handy man stuff for about a year and I tire of the persons antics who I am working for. The last person couldn't even get out of bed to give me a to do list. I never say "I quit" I just never come back.

The overdose stuff bothers me because someone made one bad life decision and it cost them. Men who were better men than me but made one bad choice that cost them. I know a lot off those people from back home. Suicides and overdoses....so many.

That's where the disconnect is...you believe that was sufficient, others find it comically evasive. No one is gonna change anyone's minds
I said that earlier. But since I didn’t watch the actual debate I have no credibility. As if credibility is required to talk about politics here. 😂😂

I pretty much only play acoustic with my fingers. The pick in the photo was just a prop
I learned about “silk and steel” or whatever strings the other day and I am intrigued
Same here though I occasionally use the banjo picks if the guitar sounds good with them. I haven't done solo stuff in years but I would use them for more volume. I haven't tried the silk and steels though. Please lemme know how they work out if you do. If you are looking for any good pickup recommendations, well, my wife has tried MANY so I have some insights there if needed.

Nothing pathetic about it my man, you are ahead of the curve
I don't feel ahead of the curve. I just want to go to heaven when I die. Death is always lurking near. You're cruising along and then someone side swipes your rig and it's goodbye. I am thankful for what I have but man this life, this world, has been rough. It's not really fit for human consumption so I am hoping the world to come will be more accommodating. Truthfully I feel like a spoiled brat who doesn't deserve all the many blessings I have received.

Not crying or confused nutless. Just pointing out the ongoing game you have of stirring up shit and then whining like someone is attacking you. Mods are probably sick of you crying to them about it by now. Don’t fret though, your new boyfriend feels sorry for you.

And was I not pretty obviously just fucking with you about your mom dude ? I was trying to be funny. But if you want to take it all personal and get butt hurt about it there’s nothing I can do about that.

Lol you’re delusional if you think I complain to the mods about you. Or about anyone for that matter. You are out there bro.

I like Corcoran Marauders, the tan ones with the vibram soles. I've had about 15 pair since 2008. Lightweight and breathable. The downside is they aren't waterproof. They have gotten a bit pricey the past couple years.....like everything else.
I know a dude that wears the old school ones daily. He ain’t a skinhead either!

Happy 9/11 everyone!
The call is coming from inside the house.

pNxuOvd.png

Back