Presidential debate tonight 9/10/24 at 9pm est

• Thread starter Thread starter Totally Bored
  • Start date Start date
I know a dude that wears the old school ones daily. He ain’t a skinhead either!
I had a couple black pairs and the green air force pair when I first started buying them but never had the full leather pair like that. Truthfully I didn't like any of those cause the tread is just some weak little nubs that are soon worn off so the past eight or nine pair have been the desert/coyote tan with the vibram soles. Much better heavy lug. Only downside is they are suede so you can't spit shine the toe cap like you can on the regular leather set.

I had a couple black pairs and the green air force pair when I first started buying them but never had the full leather pair like that. Truthfully I didn't like any of those cause the tread is just some weak little nubs that are soon worn off so the past eight or nine pair have been the desert/coyote tan with the vibram soles. Much better heavy lug. Only downside is they are suede so you can't spit shine the toe cap like you can on the regular leather set.
My daily boot is a Blundstone, but I’m not a hipster dammit! (Not an Aussie either). Good tread, comfortable, durable. No confusing laces either 🤔

This is the draw of Trump. He's far from perfect and way too old but goddamn if he finally has people seeing that there are no SIDES--it is a machine that must be dismantled. I think that is one thing social media has done FOR us (instead of TO us)--allow us all to peek behind the curtain.
I met Vivek on the campaign trail this year and am hopeful people like he, Elon, Gabbard, Desantis and RFKJr can help direct our government more towards its people rather than around us. I have hope.
Excellent point. While smack dab in the middle of politics, Don is not a politician.

I don’t believe he’s running for president out of pure benevolence either. Much of it is ego, his single biggest character flaw.

But one thing is for sure, he’s highlighted and attempted to expose the complete and utter disfunction, corruption and self serving nature of the classic neocon politicians.

Alternative media might be what ultimately pulls the curtain completely back. It’s already happening which gives me hope too.

Most mass shootings are indeed by handguns.
I commented about not seeing any mass stabbings though since you brought ip knives as weapons

I just recently seen a video of mass stabbing in Germany, so far from impossible to encounter something in that style.

Then again, the mass killings statistically are a very small part of all homicide. Knives still reign supreme.

I just recently seen a video of mass stabbing in Germany, so far from impossible to encounter something in that style.

Then again, the mass killings statistically are a very small part of all homicide. Knives still reign supreme.
Many, MANY more people are killed by hands and feet than all rifles of any kind. There’s a reason they want to ban AR-15s and it doesn’t have a fucking thing to do with children.

And to address the “ hundreds of school shootings” just in “My lifetime” thing, that’s also bullshit. Shootings that are regular gang related bullshit that happen near schools or on school properties, not during school hours, etc. are all lumped into those statistics by Everytown For Gun Safety. Same as a drive by where 4 people are shot is counted as a “mass shooting”. It’s disingenuous bullshit. When the media and alleged studies use data compiled by active gun control groups that’s what you get. The media hypes it and dim people get scared and outraged.

Way more children die from texting and driving, drug overdoses and household accidents than die from guns. It’s just Everytown and other lying pieces of shit who include gang homocides involving teenagers as “ children”, again to scare and outrage stupid people.

a67710c8b4c260d7.png

I didn’t say it was impossible. Just that you don’t hear about them a lot as compared to shootings, especially in schools.

I just don’t find arguments like that useful because anything can become a weapon.
That means everyone has a line of what they think civilians should or should not be able to own. Semi auto? Full auto? Missile launcher? Nukes?
We all have our own personal line, and some people just get butthurt when someone else’s “line” cuts off a gun that they like.

• Haha
Reactions: Geo
He has a point though. If there was anyone still undecided on their vote, there is no way anyone would decide to go Trump after that debate.
And you think Harris performance was not equivalent? Like that performance would sway people to her?:ROFLMAO:

And you think Harris performance was not equivalent? Like that performance would sway people to her?:ROFLMAO:
Yes I think her performance would sway people. She was calm and well spoken. Nobody is going to vote for a guy that says immigrants are eating our pets and democrats are executing new borns, to be the leader of their country, unless they already hot for his ballsack

Yes I think her performance would sway people. She was calm and well spoken. Nobody is going to vote for a guy that says immigrants are eating our pets and democrats are executing new borns, to be the leader of their country, unless they already hot for his ballsack
Not that I want or will vote for her, but I don't think you're off base here.

lol no not really.

I like target shooting though.
I just find it hard to talk to people about guns.
Because I get it, they are fun to shoot. Bigger guns, bigger fun.
We all have hobbies, and the people who I can discuss guns with are the people who happily admit they like shooting big guns and it’s legal to do so, so why not.
Where I have trouble is when people say they need these big guns for personal protection. And they say they need them for when the government comes for them and all that. Or that it’s a “God given right”
I just can’t get behind that.

Just be honest. Ya like shooting guns
Big guns?
Most AR’s shoot a .22 projectile, you do know that right?
Gun owners just don’t like when idiots who don’t know shit about weapons try to involve themselves in a conversation about something they clearly are uninformed about, and everything that comes out of their yap is wrong

Last edited:
Only if your a moron.
It would actually be more accurate to say all guns are “assault weapons”

If you want to use generic definitions to define specific things, then sure.

That’s why dimwits say they aren’t homophobic because they aren’t afraid of gay people

Back