Presidential debate tonight 9/10/24 at 9pm est

• Thread starter Thread starter Totally Bored
  • Start date Start date
I still have no clue what you guys are arguing about. I don’t know who started it or who reignited it and so on. I figure you’re polite Floyd, just pissed off. Dan does have a way of getting under your skin when he wants to. It’s like a mental judo power 🤷‍♂️

I don’t either lol. Dude wanders off on tangents like none other. He should change his username to Silver Alert

I'm not wrong, because outside of Thumbpicker there isn't a single person here who knows me or who I know. Y'all may as well be AI robots as far as I know.

Go back in this thread and look to the very first interaction between me and scrotum boy and tell me who the asshole is.
Umm...it takes two assholes to tango? Is that a saying? I think Dan's alright too. You both are escalating each other. You don't have to, though.

I always thought the ultimate solution for mitigating shootings in public schools is to just close all public schools. Problem solved. Educate your own kids, a revolutionary concept.

Umm...it takes two assholes to tango? Is that a saying? I think Dan's alright too. You both are escalating each other. You don't have to, though.
Contrary to popular opinion on this thread, I really could give a shit less. I have on more than one occasion tried to de-escalate the bullshit with Dan. He ain't having none of it. Something under his skin I'd bet. :ROFLMAO:

I'm not wrong, because outside of Thumbpicker there isn't a single person here who knows me or who I know. Y'all may as well be AI robots as far as I know.

Go back in this thread and look to the very first interaction between me and scrotum boy and tell me who the asshole is.

It started with you saying that they didn’t ask Kamala about her flip flopping, and then I posted a video of them asking about her flip flopping

I have to

It’s funny and good stress relief

It started with you saying that they didn’t ask Kamala about her flip flopping, and then I posted a video of them asking about her flip flopping
To which I replied in a totally normal, not being an asshole way, correct ?

I always thought the ultimate solution for mitigating shootings in public schools is to just close all public schools. Problem solved. Educate your own kids, a revolutionary concept.
Great idea..

Then the "trans" kids have to take the bus over to my house to shoot my kids ?

:unsure:

To which I replied in a totally normal, not being an asshole way, correct ?

Not being an asshole would be saying “oh, guess I heard wrong” because you didn’t even watch the debate. And then just end the conversation.
But instead you asked another question that was clearly covered in the debate because you were wrong about your first assumption.

Not being an asshole would be saying “oh, guess I heard wrong” because you didn’t even watch the debate. And then just end the conversation.
But instead you asked another question that was clearly covered in the debate because you were wrong about your first assumption.
Regular back and forth about a political topic, without name calling or rude remarks isn't being a dick Dan. The first sign of assholery is totally on you. Bro.

Regular back and forth about a political topic, without name calling or rude remarks isn't being a dick Dan. The first sign of assholery is totally on you. Bro.

So what? I’m not trying to pretend to think that you aren’t a sniveling nitwit.

So what? I’m not trying to pretend to think that you aren’t a sniveling nitwit.
So nothing. Don’t try to blame me for you being a dick. 💁‍♂️ Sniveling nitwit is the best you can come up with ?

@theclev

You starting to understand now ?

I haven't flip flopped since i lived on the beach.

Just got a sweet new guitar today dude.

Eastman E1P-LTD
IMG_9945.jpeg

Back