Dave Grohl?

• Thread starter Thread starter dcburn
  • Start date Start date
dcburn
dcburn
Before I fell asleep last night, I had read Dave Grohl's statement about extra marital affairs and a child born.

Really felt Id wake up this morn to some great reading material, kinda feeling let down...

You guys are slacking!

He lost my respect when he required masks and vaccines at their concerts.
That was my last straw as well. I was willing to overlook the fact that he loves that crack smoking homosexual Obamar.

I think Dave was/is a great drummer. And he seems like a nice guy regardless of his politics. I think the Foos suck and only got traction because of Cobain.

I think Dave was/is a great drummer. And he seems like a nice guy regardless of his politics. I think the Foos suck and only got traction because of Cobain.
Yeah, but Cobain sucked too. The entire grunge thing was just a bunch of suck bands that hadn’t spent near the garage time required to get to a level that would give them even bottom of the barrel gig status . Instead of buckling down and learning their instruments, the participation trophy generation embraced the suck, and called what the rest of us call laziness and lack of motivation , Grunge.

Yeah, but Cobain sucked too. The entire grunge thing was just a bunch of suck bands that hadn’t spent near the garage time required to get to a level that would give them even bottom of the barrel gig status . Instead of buckling down and learning their instruments, the participation trophy generation embraced the suck, and called what the rest of us call laziness and lack of motivation , Grunge.
Well I don't think any of those bands liked the term Grunge. And dude, Soundgarden, Alice in Chains ? Those bands definitely didn't suck.

I think Cobain wrote more than a few great songs too. Lithium is a better song than anyone here ever wrote I'd guess.

Well I don't think any of those bands liked the term Grunge. And dude, Soundgarden, Alice in Chains ? Those bands definitely didn't suck.

I think Cobain wrote more than a few great songs too. Lithium is a better song than anyone here ever wrote I'd guess.
Sound garden and AIC were hard rock bands, that happened around the same time, and in the same area as the other bands that sucked. Nothing about either of their sounds is even close to the garbage that was put out at the time

Sound garden and AIC were hard rock bands, that happened around the same time, and in the same area as the other bands that sucked. Nothing about either of their sounds is even close to the garbage that was put out at the time
So what other "Grunge" bands were putting out garbage at the same time, in the same place in your opinion ?

So what other "Grunge" bands were putting out garbage at the same time, in the same place in your opinion ?
This grunge band is garbage

1726107335296.png

I’ve seen foo fighters live a couple times, they always play a great show

Back