Eating cats n dogs, just like Hillary eating babies in the basement of a pizza parlor

• Thread starter Thread starter shar-vell Dan
  • Start date Start date
shar-vell Dan
shar-vell Dan
AP24255049352305-e1726019267630.jpg

Same guy ? asking for a friend.

images

I have watched a Jamaican inmate eat out of the trash cans many times. His name was Truman. Being Jamaican had nothing to do with it…he was just fucking crazy. And his job was trash. If he got hungry or wanted a snack then he’d get one. The Haitians overall were an odd group of inmates. Almost Neolithic in their attitudes and how they acted. Some similarities to the natives off the reservation. I don’t know how to explain it, or put it into words. They just fucking acted differently. Not bad or disrespectful..just different. Honestly I think if they had numbers they would be hard to control. Some natives were fucking legit dudes. They were the warrior society guys and they didn’t fuck around.

Why are people denying that Haitians eat cats? They literally post videos of themselves doing this to places like Twitter and its just as accepted as Chinese eating dogs. Would you deny that certain groups within China eat dogs?
Fucking bizarre.

Why are people denying that Haitians eat cats? They literally post videos of themselves doing this to places like Twitter and its just as accepted as Chinese eating dogs. Would you deny that certain groups within China eat dogs?
Fucking bizarre.
Just like covid 19 mass, psychosis of the soft heads.

Fucking bizarre.

I think there is a difference between a cultural thing of Haitians eating cats in Haiti….. and them coming to America and stealing pets to eat.

Back