Eating cats n dogs, just like Hillary eating babies in the basement of a pizza parlor

• Thread starter Thread starter shar-vell Dan
  • Start date Start date
Can we feed the Hatians wild boars? Those beasts are everywhere and fucking everything up.
There are tons of unwanted dogs and cats. If certain people enjoy eating them, and are hungry, they should be allowed to take those unwanted animals. I have three cats around here that would taste like dumont chicken feed and producers pride scratch grains :LOL:

I think there is a difference between a cultural thing of Haitians eating cats in Haiti….. and them coming to America and stealing pets to eat.
There are literally tiktoks/instagram twitters of Haitians in Ohio, eating barbequed cats.

Here's a still from some that literally live streamed themselves cooking cats.
parkwood.png

I wouldn't be surprised if they did eat the ducks in the park and a few moggies went missing.

Just wait until they find human bones, that's going to be a riot.

Then libs wiill do the 4 stage thing again.

Fuck all of you asshats making light of eating people's pets. I have an idea how about we start eating your goddamn children!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Geo
Fuck all of you asshats making light of eating people's pets. I have an idea how about we start eating your goddamn children!!!
They strategically put these mongrels in areas that are depressed already. People that can't fight back.

Notice how when DeSanctis sent them to martha's vineyard they were removed with the National Guard within days.

It's terrible that people joke about pets especially when they don't taste particularly good even if they are served with a nice bearnaise sauce and a side of hot chips.

Back