Eating cats n dogs, just like Hillary eating babies in the basement of a pizza parlor

• Thread starter Thread starter shar-vell Dan
  • Start date Start date
Nope. I chlorinate it though
Why the fuck would you chlorinate water from a deep well ? When I visit my parents, in the house I grew up in, when they open the tap I can smell the chlorine. I have a filter on my well water (150-ish feet). THAT is clean water. What you’re drinking is bleached water that’s most likely still full of shit. Possibly lead.

Why the fuck would you chlorinate water from a deep well ? When I visit me parents, in the house I grew up in, when they open the tap I can smell the chlorine. I have a filter on my well water (150-ish feet). THAT is clean water. What you’re drinking is bleached water that’s most likely still full of shit. Possibly lead.

Because I’m required to.
I chlorinate and test it 7 days a week. I keep it at a cool .23 mg/l free which is barley even detectable

Why the fuck would you chlorinate water from a deep well ? When I visit my parents, in the house I grew up in, when they open the tap I can smell the chlorine. I have a filter on my well water (150-ish feet). THAT is clean water. What you’re drinking is bleached water that’s most likely still full of shit. Possibly lead.
The idea is to kill biological pathogens but it also kills you. There are other ways to purify water and 275 feet down, the water is not clean from other things as well.

The idea is to kill biological pathogens but it also kills you. There are other ways to purify water and 275 feet down, the water is not clean from other things as well.
I understand why they do it. Municipal water supplies are chlorinated. Around here anyway. I can’t stand to drink that shit.

Reactions: Geo

Everything in water can kill you bro. That’s why people test it

Back