Volkswagen to shut German plants for the first time in it's 87 year history....

• Thread starter Thread starter harddriver
  • Start date Start date
I don't care about overthrowing dictatorships and attempting to replace it with home grown democracy really (even if the end result doesn't always go that well). Subsuming other countries into some new version of the USSR is another story.

Reactions: rsm
I don't care about overthrowing dictatorships and attempting to replace it with home grown democracy really. Subsuming other countries into some new version of the USSR is another story.
So, it's ok when nato is a big bully and kills millions but if Russia did it....

It's different in many ways.
So it's ok nato bullied urkraine, installed nato puppet politicians and using nazi's to attack russian people in ukraine, and russia doing something about that is bad?

Is that what you are saying?

You mean the US and George Bush's fake weapons of mass destruction?
I think you mean Israel. That entire war and all the wars in the Middle East since have been done because of Zionist control of the US foreign policy. Main goal is to secure Israel's Norther border, and also crush competition to Saudi Arabia's oil industry.

Reactions: Geo
I think you mean Israel. That entire war and all the wars in the Middle East since have been done because of Zionist control of the US foreign policy. Main goal is to secure Israel's Norther border, and also crush competition to Saudi Arabia's oil industry.
Stop making sense, TB knows, Russia bad, Donald Trump bad.

No, Russia/Soviets killed 4 million Ukrainians in the 1930s through an organized famine, of course they would love to join the side that was going to kill a lot of Soviets.
Soviets were way worse than the Nazis.
Yes indeed. As WWII was ending, German troops made tremendous efforts to be captured by US/British forces rather than Russians.
And the death camps captured by the Soviets weren’t shut down but kept in use for their own purposes.

Millions of Russians died in WW2 fighting the Nazi's.
How many were killed by the NKVD that operated behind the frontline troop and terminated any troops retreating, you won't get the stats on that.

Stalin would have had better generals if he had not killed all the competent ones he felt were a threat to his dictatorship not to mention the imprisonment of tens to hundreds of thousands in the Gulags.

Total numbers are still debated but a conservative estimate of around 100 million, 100,000,000 dead from 1917 to 1987. Way more than Hitler killed in WWII including the 6 million prisoners in camps and all the Allied soldiers KIA combined.

https://www.hudson.org/national-security-defense/100-years-of-communism-and-100-million-dead

In sum, probably somewhere between 28,326,000 and 126,891,000 people were killed by the Communist Party of the soviet Union from 1917 to 1987; and a most prudent estimate of this number is 61,911,000. The democide rates over the three generations of Soviet history are shown in the table
1726346331717.gif

No, Russia/Soviets killed 4 million Ukrainians in the 1930s through an organized famine, of course they would love to join the side that was going to kill a lot of Soviets.
Soviets were way worse than the Nazis.
I'm surprised Hollywood even showed the NKVD shooting it's own troops in the movie Enemy at the Gates, Battle of Stalingrad. Any retreat was considered cowardly treason by Stalin and they were executed every time on every frontline battle on the Eastern front. That never gets talked about, ever.

Their cars suck. It sucks because I loved my Jetta, CC turbo and my GTI Autobahn.
After 3 intakes in my GTI and 2 water pumps, I tapped out before the warranty was up. They kept telling me it was because I wasn't using 93 octane fuel, which I was.

I loved when VW cheated on their emissions certification testing with their diesel cars and got caught by CARB, that was fucking awesome.

how it all began*

Volkswagen: From the Third Reich to emissions scandal - BBC News

someone looks happy in that picture.

*uniforms designed exclusively by Hugo Boss.

how it all began*

Volkswagen: From the Third Reich to emissions scandal - BBC News

someone looks happy in that picture.

*uniforms designed exclusively by Hugo Boss.
Well do you have Mitsubishi motors in the US? Have you ever heard of a Zero... A Mitsubishi Zero!

None of this would be happening if Hitler had put the ME-262 in production much sooner, and in sufficient numbers.

✈️

Back