Australia is the new Rhodesia

Thumbpicker
Thumbpicker
Found this article which was written by a Rhodesian about the parallels between Australia and Rhodesia. I agree with him too and it also applies to other western countries. He basically says Rhodesia was just the first cab off the rank and the west is self-immolating itself.

The New Rhodesians - Quadrant

crBZLye.jpg

The liberal mindset of open borders does nothing but destroy the countries and regions that they are allowing access to. It does nothing to help the countries or regions that they are leaving. Don’t take my word for it…look it up…. Especially interesting how the footage shows a predominant group of young, healthy draft age men crossing borders.🤔

The liberal mindset of open borders does nothing but destroy the countries and regions that they are allowing access to. It does nothing to help the countries or regions that they are leaving. Don’t take my word for it…look it up…. Especially interesting how the footage shows a predominant group of young, healthy draft age men crossing borders.🤔
Imagine if they put their mind to fixing their own countries up instead of f'ing ours up and taking the lazy way out riding off our people's hard work and what we built up. However, if they had any "mind" their own cultures would have already succeeded. They haven't got the brains or culture to fix their own countries up no matter what aid they are given.

Imagine if they put their mind to fixing their own countries up instead of f'ing ours up and taking the lazy way out riding off our people's hard work and what we built up.
It’s the same as defending themselves. Look at Vietnam for the USA and Afghanistan for the ussr. The soviets supplied weapons to the Vietnamese, we supplied weapons to the afghans. They need to handle their own problems. Fix themselves.

Back