Brought to you by demoncrats

• Thread starter Thread starter rsm
  • Start date Start date
Hmmmmm….
AR’s with bipods and medium/high power scopes in room clearing scenarios…
And he’s the front entry guy..
1 person with a pump shotgun would have those retards shitting themselves and scattering like the cockroaches they are..
Just sayin…
True, but I'm guessing the victims are unarmed, poor, and here illegally. The gang doesn't need much skill in this situation; it's threat of violence and intimidation, just brandishing a firearm is probably enough to gain submission and compliance, especially if they have children, IMO.

the fact this is happening, and the government (local and state) are denying it's happening pisses me off. round them all up, let DHC/ICE sort it out and deport all that are here illegally.

I'd like to see Trump eliminate the "anchor baby" loophole!

1725901944327.png

1725901978852.png

View attachment 340065

I hope Warnock attempts the confiscations himself...
Yep.. But obviously he won’t. If they do it they will start with the low hanging fruit in blue states and cities, who will likely comply except for the gangs and cartels, who will not. The rest of the country will have some who will comply and more who will not for different reasons.
The county I live in will never comply.. Ever
I hope smarter people than them win in November.
When they say they want to re imagine law enforcement, what they are saying is they want LE that doesn’t worry about crime and their oath, but will be willing to do the things they want done. They want to get there however they have to.

Last edited:
Reactions: rsm
Yep.. But obviously he won’t. If they do it they will start with the low hanging fruit in blue states and cities, who will likely comply except for the gangs and cartels, who will not. The rest of the country will have some who will comply and more who will not for different reasons.
The county I live in will never comply.. Ever
I hope smarter people than them win in November.
When they say they want to re imagine law enforcement, what they are saying is they want LE that doesn’t worry about crime and their oath, but will be willing to do the things they want done. They want to get there however they have to.

exactly. they want gestapo police protecting the state, not the citizens.

I expect the government gestapo will make high profile examples of a few of us; as a warning and to deter others from resisting out of fear.

Genghis Khan used this to great effect; they'd take one city in a kingdom, and destroy it completely, killing (or taking) every living thing, and making a pile of human heads in front of whatever was left of the main entrance as a warning. It worked. Other cities would be offered their lives if the surrendered and submitted to Mongol rule; if they resisted and refused, the Mongols would annihilate and enslave them.

Fear is a powerful tool in the hands of tyrannical governments and their street enforcers. As I said, they will single a few of us out as high profile examples to encourage compliance and reduce resistance.

I look at what's happening in the UK currently; if the native Brits had a 2A, I think things would be very different.

it's going to get interesting over the next decade.

Reactions: Geo
exactly. they want gestapo police protecting the state, not the citizens.

I expect the government gestapo will make high profile examples of a few of us; as a warning and to deter others from resisting out of fear.

Genghis Khan used this to great effect; they'd take one city in a kingdom, and destroy it completely, killing (or taking) every living thing, and making a pile of human heads in front of whatever was left of the main entrance as a warning. It worked. Other cities would be offered their lives if the surrendered and submitted to Mongol rule; if they resisted and refused, the Mongols would annihilate and enslave them.

Fear is a powerful tool in the hands of tyrannical governments and their street enforcers. As I said, they will single a few of us out as high profile examples to encourage compliance and reduce resistance.

I look at what's happening in the UK currently; if the native Brits had a 2A, I think things would be very different.

it's going to get interesting over the next decade.
Yeah. That won’t work here. I literally know zero people that will hand over their guns to the government. I mean besides me. They’re welcome to the one old ratty revolver I have left after selling all mine at a swap meet in Texarkana a few years back.

in 2023, the Federal government spent $66B of our tax money on illegal invaders.

in 2023, the Federal government spent $3B on our homeless veterans.

you can thank a demoncrat, and RINO neocons, and their supporters for this.

The Congressional Budget Office (CBO) released a new report that estimates the benefit payment schedule of the Social Security program, saying that the Old-Age and Survivors Insurance (OASI) Trust Fund will “decline to zero” in fiscal year 2034 and the Disability Insurance (DI) Trust Fund will do the same in 2064.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/cbo-reduces-expected-lifespan-social-204054530.html

but the government had $66B of our tax money for illegal invaders in 2023. Wonder how much will be spent in 2024, we know it will be more.

Back