Brought to you by demoncrats

• Thread starter Thread starter rsm
  • Start date Start date
No, just sperm.
giphy.gif

You have some nerve busting on DT for saying that when you are actually drinking it. That's pretty fucked up.

Besides, Trump never said to drink bleach or Lysol or whatever. It's just asshats like Dan twisting words to fit their narrow minded view. Trump's words were actually:

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful."

He asked the question of can something be developed to knock out COVID in an instant with a simple injection and compared that in layman's terms to a how a disinfectant works. Nowhere does he say to drink bleach.

Besides, Trump never said to drink bleach or Lysol or whatever. It's just asshats like Dan twisting words to fit their narrow minded view. Trump's words were actually:

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful."

He asked the question of can something be developed to knock out COVID in an instant with a simple injection and compared that in layman's terms to a how a disinfectant works. Nowhere does he say to drink bleach.
well woke leftists have challenges with truth, facts and reality; and words, definitions, comprehension, etc. they go so far as to state words are violence, when even kids in kindergarten know "Sticks and stones..." It's why having conversations with leftists are usually futile, as you go around and around, getting nowhere, and having no exit. They're often accidently or intentionally obtuse when it comes to discussion and debate.

My favorite is when the ask for proof, instead of researching a topic for themselves, then reject anything presented. It's like arguing with a woman who is all about her personal feelings and emotions not objective facts or logic.

Making free speech illegal with totalitarian infringements. So far that's 2A, 4A and now 1A that demoncrat tyrants want to infringe.

Keep voting demoncrat, and enjoy your results.

Thanks for the context on that one. I remember seeing it at the time, and that's pretty much how I remember it.

I can't for the life of me figure out how he thought it was a good idea to ask it right in the middle of a televised press briefing to a clearly unsuspecting member of his staff, though.

Thanks for the context on that one. I remember seeing it at the time, and that's pretty much how I remember it.

I can't for the life of me figure out how he thought it was a good idea to ask it right in the middle of a televised press briefing to a clearly unsuspecting member of his staff, though.
It must keep you up at night.......

Back