My old chuggs

• Thread starter Thread starter Techdeth
  • Start date Start date
Techdeth
Techdeth
RESIDENT ROCK PROFESSOR
This was my Diezel tone for years . used a ts9 and 10 band boss on Chanel 3 . The video looks shitty but I’m impressed the chunk and tightness shows up on an iPhone clip .Anyhow I decided I’m going to relearn this song I wrote . You guys ever go back to your old songs ???????Its interesting to see how different you played .

@ChuggNorris
Here’s some chugs for ya

Chuggs is a'chuggin down below right now but I'll speak in his stead real quick....

That was awesome and if it's a battle you seek, Chuggs accepts!

Ugggghhhhhh 😋

8===D~~~~•

@Techdeth tone is in the mustache. WHY YOU CUT?!?!?!?!?!?!

I'm a blues guy so the tone is in the soul patch, the hat, the boots, the fingaz, and the gold teeth.

I usually don't revisit my older material. Always moving forward, or trying to at least. I worked on my recordings yesterday and knocked out one more track. 8 down 2 to go plus vocals, mixing, and then sending it out for mastering and print up. When I'm there I will see if I can't get you and some others a digital download.

Oh. Isn't it great when we have people who post videos of them playing stuff and also wrote and not just putting together some shitty Garage Band pre-made assets/beats, uploading them to SoundCloud and calling it their "music".

This is old-school but at least it's real :)

Kudos!!!

Oh. Isn't it great when we have people who post videos of them playing stuff and also wrote and not just putting together some shitty Garage Band pre-made assets/beats, uploading them to SoundCloud and calling it their "music".

This is old-school but at least it's real :)

Kudos!!!
Yeah but love conquers all brother, remember that. IC XC NIKA ☦️

https://on.soundcloud.com/cJ8MT
This is one i started to write after some dumb bitch called in after my construction crew. I did some vocals at the end kinda
Karen Boogie? LOL!

Is that actually her on the recording? Damn, finish it. That's a metal album opener if I have ever heard one.

They went behind my house and urinated. They cannot pull their penises out behind someone's house, lol. Apparently they actually can. CAN.... NOT.....RESTRAIN.....INNER SMARTASS.......

Karen Boogie? LOL!

Is that actually her on the recording? Damn, finish it. That's a metal album opener if I have ever heard one.

They went behind my house and urinated. They cannot pull their penises out behind someone's house, lol. Apparently they actually can. CAN.... NOT.....RESTRAIN.....INNER SMARTASS.......
The whole recording of that cunt was hilarious. She went on to complain about the mexicN music and her father who was in hospice wanting to go have a fiesta

The whole recording of that cunt was hilarious. She went on to complain about the mexicN music and her father who was in hospice wanting to go have a fiesta
I guess she expected the whole crew to hold it until after 5pm eh? I bet if you would've billed her for the port a john that would've resulted in an even worse rant, lol. Total crap at the time no doubt, but looking back on stuff like that is hilarious. Sounds kinda like Austin.

I was playing the bat bar downtown on 6th one day and some girl comes in real quick and says "who's your favorite blues singers?". I named them off and she was like "all men huh? "You must a chauvinist pig". I just shrugged and counted off the next song. Some people man....

Karen Boogie? LOL!

I will look and see if i still have the origional recording of her. I laughed my ass off at the time. If we have time Friday, i will show it to you

I guess she expected the whole crew to hold it until after 5pm eh? I bet if you would've billed her for the port a john that would've resulted in an even worse rant, lol. Total crap at the time no doubt, but looking back on stuff like that is hilarious. Sounds kinda like Austin.

I was playing the bat bar downtown on 6th one day and some girl comes in real quick and says "who's your favorite blues singers?". I named them off and she was like "all men huh? "You must a chauvinist pig". I just shrugged and counted off the next song. Some people man....
I literally couldnt name one woman that plays blues. I must be a chauvenist pig too

I literally couldnt name one woman that plays blues. I must be a chauvenist pig too
There are a bunch of talented women blues singers and guitar pickers out there from the past and even some still playing they just ain't named Freddie King and to me he is pretty much the high water mark for electric blues in my mind. I didn't come to Texas for anything but Texas blues.

Back