☠️ Deleted member 64597 ☠️

• Thread starter Thread starter Ben Waylin
  • Start date Start date
But if this section is the laughing stock of gear forums, and you're here, what does that say about you?
I explained it once. You have to understand it all on your own. You're little "gotcha", isn't.

Sounds like another one of your angry, homosexual rants, bro.

:rolleyes:
That's all you think about all day isn't it?

Did your dad bugger you when you were young too? Weren't the beatings enough? I'll bet you break out in tears of rage when you think of him.

You have no self worth. That's why you're PLX's lickspittle.

Why’d you take ‘CNucklez’ outta my quote?!

AHHHHHAHAHA!!!
Gotcha,
… and I did coach you on mixing it up more, Mr Dressup, but you didn’t listen and totally messed up.
You blew it😉

😉🎯

Lol

Reactions: ccn
Why’d you take ‘CNucklez’ outta my quote?!

AHHHHHAHAHA!!!
Gotcha,
… and I did coach you on mixing it up more, Mr Dressup, but you didn’t listen and totally messed up.
You blew it😉

😉🎯

Lol
Fuck me that's the stupidest Sherlock Holmes attempt I've ever seen. Congrats. You've outdone yourself.

Go walk off some lard. Get a breath of fresh air.

The Pube must have been BagelAndCreamedCheeks ALT account..

That's why he so agitated.

:unsure:

Fuck me that's the stupidest Sherlock Holmes attempt I've ever seen. Congrats. You've outdone yourself.

Go walk off some lard. Get a breath of fresh air.
Jack is a tremendous physical specimen who will beat your pathetic libtard ass without mercy and then grind you into fertilizer so you better be nice to him.

That pic in Jacks avatar is libtard Pauley , not Jack . Jack is a tremendous physical specimen who will beat your pathetic libtard ass without mercy and then grind you into fertilizer so you better be nice to him.
That's not a bad attempt at comedy. I got a smile out of that. No chuckles. Not even a snort. But a grin. Keep it up. I like the new you.

Back