☠️ Deleted member 64597 ☠️

• Thread starter Thread starter Ben Waylin
  • Start date Start date
Because you add nothing to any conversation besides negativity and putdowns. You may occasionally share an opinion on something but do not expand on it when asked questions. You do not seem to value discussion on any topic beyond the superficial
Oh? Maybe you should revisit our conversation from yesterday and rethink that response.

Oh? And I'M the one that adds nothing?

Yes, you are.

I have more time to respond now though. I was rebuilding a bullshit Riello 40. Terrible units.

Our conversation yesterday was mostly you posting about things no one else was talking about. You misunderstood nearly everything I posted and then when I cleared things up for you, you said “oh ok” and then stoped posting.

Yes, you are.

I have more time to respond now though. I was rebuilding a bullshit Riello 40. Terrible units.

Our conversation yesterday was mostly you posting about things no one else was talking about. You misunderstood nearly everything I posted and then when I cleared things up for you, you said “oh ok” and then stoped posting.
I certainly didn't misunderstand. I was just asking questions. You want to view it that way feel free.
I stopped posting because I left work (yeah, it's slow around here right now) and I don't give enough fucks to be bothered with posting at night or the weekends. It's rather refreshing.

I certainly didn't misunderstand. I was just asking questions. You want to view it that way feel free.
I stopped posting because I left work (yeah, it's slow around here right now) and I don't give enough fucks to be bothered with posting at night or the weekends. It's rather refreshing.
sure you did. I was asking about what the actress's wikipedia had to do with the "secret agenda" of the commercial. And your responses were about the objectivity of the models in beer ads. Yes the ad mentioned said objectivity, but it was never a topic of discussion. The commercial was about women brewing beer, and the actress growing up in Long Island apparently?

absolutely. but who am I right?
giphy.gif

You sure expend a lot of energy not caring.

Putz.

Enjoy your day in hell. Walk that perimeter if you dare. Take water. Stay hydrated. I'd hate for the feral pigs to come eat you while you laid there semi conscious due to dehydration. Well, maybe hate is a strong word. I wouldn't enjoy it. Well, not TOO much anyhow.

Hey, could you wear a go-pro for me just in case????

Thanks.

sure you did. I was asking about what the actress's wikipedia had to do with the "secret agenda" of the commercial. And your responses were about the objectivity of the models in beer ads. Yes the ad mentioned said objectivity, but it was never a topic of discussion. The commercial was about women brewing beer, and the actress growing up in Long Island apparently?
So I'm not allowed to bring it up? OK. Maybe you should submit the days agenda every morning so we can keep on schedule for you.

Back