☠️ Deleted member 64597 ☠️

• Thread starter Thread starter Ben Waylin
  • Start date Start date
You sure expend a lot of energy not caring.

Putz.

Enjoy your day in hell. Walk that perimeter if you dare. Take water. Stay hydrated. I'd hate for the feral pigs to come eat you while you laid there semi conscious due to dehydration. Well, maybe hate is a strong word. I wouldn't enjoy it. Well, not TOO much anyhow.

Hey, could you wear a go-pro for me just in case????

Thanks.
Ok, Donnie.

:ROFLMAO:

So I'm not allowed to bring it up? OK. Maybe you should submit the days agenda every morning so we can keep on schedule for you.
you are allowed to bring it up, sure. But it wasn't what I was talking about. So you asking me about it in reference to my posts would mean you misunderstood my posts. which is what I meant earlier when I said that you misunderstood my posts.

Not what I was saying.. at all.

:ROFLMAO:
donald-trump-trump.gif

I liked Dan over at TGP, for what that's worth.

🤷‍♂️
Well you didn’t call me and my entire family stupid for getting a vaccine to help protect eachother during a pandemic when we were on TGP. You also didn’t flippantly post bigoted shit over there

Well you didn’t call me and my entire family stupid for getting a vaccine to help protect eachother during a pandemic when we were on TGP. You also didn’t flippantly post bigoted shit over there
Uhh, nope.

That never happened, fake Dan.. :ROFLMAO:

When I was last on TGP, you couldn't even talk about the vaxx.. at all.

Uhh, nope.

That never happened, fake Dan.. :ROFLMAO:

When I was last on TGP, you couldn't even talk about the vaxx.. at all.
Correct, so if you wonder why my tone is different here, it’s because those are things I know about you now that I didn’t know then

you are allowed to bring it up, sure. But it wasn't what I was talking about. So you asking me about it in reference to my posts would mean you misunderstood my posts. which is what I meant earlier when I said that you misunderstood my posts.
Fair enough.

Back