💀RiffWARz💀 Bram576...its high noon n00b! ITS TIME TO BATTLE ⚒️

• Thread starter Thread starter ChuggNorris
  • Start date Start date

Who won this battle? đź’€

• Obviously, The Peoples CHAMP.

• Bram 576 ain't about to stand on business.

Results are only viewable after voting.
so OP wants use to seriously believe that no "planning" when in to his video, he just found a random drum pattern and ht record?:unsure::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Yeah I did. It's super fast to throw a drum track to a bpm on a Daw after you get all your sounds worked out. A mic is usually.nearby. you just put the drums up, and track over it. I can do this all within 10 minutes plus upload time.

I'm going to upload a drum track too.

What would be real interesting is if you recorded a drum track of your real drums for everyone to riff over and go any direction you wanted to with tempos and breaks... no click tracks, no midi beats lined up in a daw, just maybe a 4 count high hat start kinda like jamming with someone in a room? 🤔 Even more interesting would themed jams when you dial in your amps to match the theme, like thrash jam, death metal jam, 80's glam, 70's hard rock riffs etc. As for jumping in front of a camera, I would leave that as optional lol

i could do that, gotta be super basic beats like i do my clips though, im no drummer but i can play simple beats with a click pretty grooving. this dude has a ton of tracks on his page

i can play simple beats with a click pretty grooving.
See I was thinking no click tracks and raw af lol... Kinda like the early AccĂĽsed albums or early Possessed, shit was raw and sloppy off time which would be challenging... but that involves way too time that most people don't have.. so fk'em. But you know me, i'm always down for a drumjam.

Back