2024 SUPERMOTOCROSS SEASON ***SPOILERS INSIDE***

• Thread starter Thread starter CRAIG4FSU
  • Start date Start date
It appears he's ok, but has gone into concussion protocol. He'll miss Glendale

Well, he was not going to race Glendale anyway since it's a West race and he's an East rider. :giggle:
But I wish him all the best regardless.

Glad for Jo on the podium.
Yeah, he needed that one..
Weird how his season has gone, he still has time to turn it around. For sure if we have injuries that take down a front runner or 2.
I look for him to really come out swinging in the Nationals..New Honda looks like its working really good, looks balanced, tracks good through the whoops and corners.
Just needs a little more confidence on it

Good on Roczen too, Im glad he slipped one in. He looked fantastic. His first 5 laps were blazing

Masterpool back for Arlington !
I think he'll be buried in the pack, but its good to get him back in the saddle.

Masterpool back for Arlington !
I think he'll be buried in the pack, but its good to get him back in the saddle.
He had a pretty damn good outdoor showing last season for a non-factory guy.

Christian Craig out at Arlington. Elbow pain. At his age with sustained injuries his factory ride has to be over after this season.

Sure did! Hope he does well, but, yeah, a stacked field.

Christian Craig out at Arlington. Elbow pain. At his age with sustained injuries his factory ride has to be over after this season.
Bummer, but I fear you're right. I wonder if DeCoster sees a youngster ready to move up for that seat.

Also, I read that Evan Ferry crashed yesterday and injured a shoulder. He's out, so Swoll is the sole Triumph in the field.

IMG_1127.jpeg

Yeah that sux for him, Ive lost track of how many times he came in looking very fast and he's out in the 1rst 2 rounds..

Yeah, I hope he can up things a bit this year outdoors, but DAM we have a stacked field this year. I can't remember the last time we had this many first place finishers in this many rounds.
I don't think Jett will do as well as he did last year outdoors, these guys are figuring out that they can beat him if they just don't let him disappear by the 2nd lap.

What the hell is going on with Eli??
He looks great, then he seems uninterested in going the pace he's gonna have to go to beat those guys..
Then he looks great again!

Thoughts?

Yeah, I hope he can up things a bit this year outdoors, but DAM we have a stacked field this year. I can't remember the last time we had this many first place finishers in this many rounds.
But, WTH happened in the heat and LCQ? He wasn't even remotely close. I hope he wasn't still suffering from injury.

What the hell is going on with Eli??
He looks great, then he seems uninterested in going the pace he's gonna have to go to beat those guys..
Then he looks great again!

Thoughts?

My thought: don't listen to Steve Matthes.

Back