81 million

• Thread starter Thread starter Krull
  • Start date Start date
Well, there is more of an upsurge from 2016 to 2020 (prior to the bullshit pandemic) than what occurred from 2010 and up to those two dips in early 2016, right? An upsurge defined: an upward surge in the strength or quantity of something; AN INCREASE. Duh! No wonder you didn't get it, you didn't even realize that you replicated my post about being confused on the 2016 vaccine. Shit, lol

Really... in 2016 we had those vaccines... they accounted for the upward financial trends? Huh, learn something new every day.
According to Professor Danny Altman Professor of Immunology Imperial College London says that they had these vaccines for 10-15 years, they only had to figure out how to get the spike protein in them.

Comments about vaccines start at 10:05 if you don't want to watch the entire interview.

If you are going to attempt SARCASM, at least get your facts straight. The "big upsurge" didn't start in 2016. That's probably why your SARACASM attempt failed.

DOW INDEX
View attachment 76944
I love this chart. Obama made me so much money. Trump kept the train rolling... and now Biden is still keeping it going. I just hope you guys were smart enough to be in the markets. The easy money is just flowing. Fuck, I LOVE IT!!!

I love this chart. Obama made me so much money. Trump kept the train rolling... and now Biden is still keeping it going. I just hope you guys were smart enough to be in the markets. The easy money is just flowing. Fuck, I LOVE IT!!!

Yes Sir!

Big government is back...

To the tune of a $6 billion spend. :confused:

Back