A forensic transvestigation of Donnie B results in satanic anomaly

• Thread starter Thread starter hardlygainer
  • Start date Start date
hardlygainer
hardlygainer
Banned
Howdy budfuckers.

Without exception the satanic cabal are all gender inverted. All except for @Donnie B here. Possibly they forgot to flip his gender or maybe he's not a member of the club after all and just shills for them.

Just because your skeleton passes my transvestigation doesn't mean you still have your twig and berries though bud.

7lysdw.jpg

7lysu7.jpg

7lymdl.jpg

Last edited:
An example of how serious this thread may get:

IMG_20230516_035140_469.jpg

IMG_20230516_035343_720.jpg

a silly way to introduce this very serious topic.

:D

See, this is the type of subtle humor I really dig because it takes some skills to do it good.

1. Sets a serious tone right off the bat by acknowledging his post may have been creepy.
2. Uses the word silly to disarm the situation and let B&C know he's not looking to argue.
3. Compliments his target for being able to take a joke.
4. Still manages to get in a pretty good shot anyway. :ROFLMAO:

Bravo! :clap:

Last edited:
:D

See, this is the type of subtle humor I really dig because it takes some skills to do it good.

1. Sets a serious tone right off the bat by acknowledging his post may have been creepy.
2. Uses the word silly to disarm the situation and let B&C know he's not looking to argue.
3. Compliments his target for being able to take a joke.
4. Still manages to get in a pretty good shot anyway. :ROFLMAO:

Bravo! :clap:

I don't think you understand how serious I am right now bud.

It's more serious than you beating off to Playboy magazine trannies. ALL the ruling elite satanic cabal are gender inverted. Without exception.

Last edited:
Stop stealing CCN’s material.

@ccn has posted many, many eye opening truths but I've yet to see anyone post about the gender invertion practices of the ruling satanic cabal. If so I missed it.

They worship baphomet and want be both genders. By changing their gender before puberty they think they can have the best of both genders and become like a god on earth.

This meme is wrong as baphomet is a hermaphrodite. I wonder how many we think are gender flipped or trans are actually hermaphrodites.

TransgenderMemeBaphomet.jpg

Reactions: ccn

Back