Adam looking for...

• Thread starter Thread starter boba fett
  • Start date Start date
That's kinda cool if you have one. You can say that Adam Jones plays and amp YOU sold him.

geese_com":2eex722e said:
That's kinda cool if you have one. You can say that Adam Jones plays and amp YOU sold him.

Not if i buy it first lol

First it was Cardinal who is competeing with me for a blueface old script, i now have Adam Jones to compete with....... :doh:

Oh well... There's always the D-moll....

lol, there goes the market on these. As if it wasn't hard enough.

Good thing the new ones rock just as hard.

I heard this a few weeks back from someone, I will keep his name to myself.
I also heard he is looking for 2 of them...maybe he already found one.
I wonder if his is having issues or if he just wants to run 2 and make me even more jealous.

96 huh :confused:

I wish him good luck. :rock:

There was a guy, who was the x roommate of a guy, whos sister once dated a guy, that played one @ some dudes house a few years ago. Or so I was told. :D

Least he's consistent, which makes me love Diezel even more :yes:

I have been in touch with Adam for months looking for an early blue face VH4. I have not found him one yet.

I'm aware of several folks who have been looking for the past few months and found nothing. Europe may be the place to look (where i found the one in my avatar), but even the folks I've pinged over there won't sell or don't know where any are.

King Guitar":d1p3oio2 said:
I have been in touch with Adam for months looking for an early blue face VH4. I have not found him one yet.

Hi Brad

I'm curious as to why Adam is looking for another one? Just as a backup or is he up to something funky?

Cheers.

Bato":1d70fbtt said:
Cant Peter build him one with the "old" specs.

I thought the same thing, he could also have Gibson make a Silverburst to the old specs but he wants "original"

It's no fun if mere mortals could buy your same gear right off the shelf.

I wonder what's special about the old specs? I was under the impression the VH4 hasn't gone thru any major revisions. Please correct me?

LukeCurd":13xf631h said:
I wonder what's special about the old specs? I was under the impression the VH4 hasn't gone thru any major revisions. Please correct me?

I think he just wants it....he must get GAS too.

I wonder what's special about the old specs?
The old bluefaces were "darker", lacked some treble... afaik there was a change for that in the silver ones and after that, just minor adjustments. But adam is (at least) running a SuperBass alongside anyway. Plus his blue was modded, I guess he just wants the real deal, the same amp... I've heard he is super paranoid about his chain - like he wouldn't even really take some suggestions from SOMEONE who should really know and serviced that thing.

Depending on how much he had it modded and what might have happened, maybe he wants/needs a replacement or backup?

kahawe":2mth4e77 said:
I wonder what's special about the old specs?
The old bluefaces were "darker", lacked some treble... afaik there was a change for that in the silver ones and after that, just minor adjustments. But adam is (at least) running a SuperBass alongside anyway. Plus his blue was modded, I guess he just wants the real deal, the same amp... I've heard he is super paranoid about his chain - like he wouldn't even really take some suggestions from SOMEONE who should really know and serviced that thing.

Depending on how much he had it modded and what might have happened, maybe he wants/needs a replacement or backup?

Sounds like more negative feedback in the power section? Stiffer Filtering?

I don't see the blue in this video but he his marshall tone is epic. Sounds kinda like the Friedman Naked but more raw and up front. Maybe plexi style filtering. The channels look jumped but he has more gain than a stock parallel plexi I thought. I think the Dual rectifier fills out some bottom end but I don't hear it very loud in the mix. Its probably just getting crushed by the marshall.

Rule #1: just don't listen to anything Adam says about gear because he is most likely trolling anyway ;D

Still my favorite quote about "dressing like pirates" :D

Back