Americans have lost their confidence in Biden

• Thread starter Thread starter SQUAREHEAD
  • Start date Start date
C663B72B-103D-4140-BB7F-7F3013AA43EB.jpeg

No, Ross Perot wasn't for NAFTA. He said there would be a big sucking noise as jobs went to Mexico. He was right!
"Ross Perot’s only real purpose was to make sure G.H.W. Bush did not win reelection, because Perot hated the Bush's. He had to drop out of the race because it looked as though he might actually win, which was something he had no intention of doing. He reentered the race when he was sure he couldn’t win, but believed he could siphon enough votes from Bush to ensure the election of Bill Clinton. The rest was a smokescreen."
- unknown poster

If accurate, the question is... Who enlisted Ross Perot? Gee, I wonder who it could have been? :unsure:

Strategy is your trump card, always. :cool:

Last edited:
Lmao. As if he had a chance against a Skull and Bones member or a Rhodes Scholar 🤣
Not only did Ross Perot have a chance, he would have won had he stayed the course. He was leading both candidates with respectable numbers, until he decided to drop-out with no explanation. As I recall, he came-up with some bullshit about Bush threatening his daughter's wedding. He returned, but he wasn't the same candidate. Bloviated dissertations and process charts (that made no sense to anyone) became the norm.

Remember when AZ governor Fife Symington addressed the Phoenix Lights incident with sincerity, then discredited the event by marching someone on-stage wearing an alien outfit? Same principle.

Last edited:
Lost?? I NEVER HAD.
People that voted against Trump and with their "feelings," got what they asked for.
I'd rather vote for something than against something. We as a country are in a pathetic state and this shows/proves how it was NOT Trump's fault.
There is ZERO onput that anyone could say to have me think otherwise.
It's all agenda driven bullshit. That's all it always is.

I'd feel more secure with Donnie B. holding a loaded pistol vs you with a butter knife. You are afflicted, obviously.

Zero confidence in Xiden. However it was Trump or Biden, people did not understand how much Trump was hated. Especially by middle aged and older women. They went with Xiden as the best bet to beat Trump. Now we have to deal with xiden's handlers for 3 more years. IMO I hope Trump does not run. I personally love the guy and he did great for the most part....but I just don't think his fan base is big enough. Prove me wrong...please...These cocksuckin communists have to be stopped at all costs. They are EVIL. Progressives,radical left,liberals.....whatever....They worship at the altar of PolPot...

Yeah I came to comment on his insane racist choice of words especially in a time period like this.

Celebrating the systematic overthrow of United States in America. Who's the midget?

Byrd was a card carrying grand poobah back in the day. Uncle Joe said he was his mentor.....so there you go....and I'm from WestByGod....
Sad irony... If it weren't for the minority vote, they would have never been elected into office. Voting Democrat = free stuff!

OP On Nov 4th 2021 Americans lost their minds voting for that inadequate POS dementia king.

OP On Nov 4th 2021 Americans lost their minds voting for that inadequate POS dementia king.
Wait! I thought the election was "stolen"? No proof, mind you... yet stolen. 👌

Krull in 3... 2... 1...

Back