Andy Wood jams through a Suhr SL67 MKII at Sweewater studios......

• Thread starter Thread starter harddriver
  • Start date Start date
He is one of the most incredible guitarists around and the most versatile! I miss him on this forum he used to be on here a lot and he helped me out a long time ago I've posted this before but he's a great guy.
Both him ad Shawn Tubbs tall to me all the time on YouTube 🎸 Both incredible guitarists!

Funny how there’s lot’s of Suhr products in the room, yet just about everything is out of stock.

I've seen a few videos on his YouTube channel running through one and been very impressed.

To be fair, he makes everything sound great.

The SL68 and SL67 sound phenomenal to my ears.
I love how he coaxes the controlled harmonic feedback while holding notes just letting it swell.......for me that is the sign and sound of a great amp. :2thumbsup:

The playing is also very tasteful and precise yet with some soul.

The Suhr SL67 is killer. I own the amp.
He says he’s running the amp clean and using pedals. This is what I do as well and a valid way to get great tones from a Plexi- style amp.

If there was any justice, he'd be a household name by now.

Reactions: rsm
Andy is a monster and easily one of the best pickers in the biz. And he seems like a stand up dude

Reactions: rsm
The Suhr SL67 is killer. I own the amp.
He says he’s running the amp clean and using pedals. This is what I do as well and a valid way to get great tones from a Plexi- style amp.
Marshallmel and I saw him at N'stuff in Pittsburgh in April . It's an old school plexi setup with everything run in front of a clean amp. Doesn't hurt he's a great player. I bought the amp he used after the show and had him and Reb Beach sign it. LOL!

Marshallmel and I saw him at N'stuff in Pittsburgh in April . It's an old school plexi setup with everything run in front of a clean amp. Doesn't hurt he's a great player. I bought the amp he used after the show and had him and Reb Beach sign it. LOL!
I got his Wampler Gear Box. Killer pedal.

Back