Any Charvel experts here?

• Thread starter Thread starter thiswaythatway
  • Start date Start date
>|<>QBB<
crwnedblasphemy":c4e24 said:
>|<>QBB<

Some nice axes there. Is that pink one a Kramer Pacer Imperial with a reverse neck? Please indulge... :?

Thanks!

The Kramer is a old American made Pacer I bought in the early 90's. I traded a Charvel Model 7 (tele body style) for it. It has that "flip-flop" pink color that turns kind of blue at different angles. It had a broken headstock when I got it, so I ordered a Lynch neck from ESP, back when all of the ESP parts came through 48th Street Custom Guitars in New York City. That's where I bought my ESP Lynch Tiger as well. That guitar has no serial number. I bought that in 1988.

>|<>QBB<
stanbog":7a6a4 said:
>|<>QBB<

:winken:
got one of those too, awesome guitar! the one piece koa body is sexey.

fullcharvel.jpg

COOL! I really like mine a lot!

:)

>|<>QBB<
stratotone":be162 said:
Danhops - I wish I still had that SD III too! It was a great guitar. A friend of mine has *two* TL1s... with TELE headstocks. :D

PEte

Tell him to send one over:) The chunky V neck is nothing like any other Jackson or Charvel I have played. I love the way it feels, and these guitars sound great IMHO.

>|<>QBB<
tnourse":1ab20 said:
>|<>QBB<

Thanks!

The Kramer is a old American made Pacer I bought in the early 90's. I traded a Charvel Model 7 (tele body style) for it. It has that "flip-flop" pink color that turns kind of blue at different angles. It had a broken headstock when I got it, so I ordered a Lynch neck from ESP, back when all of the ESP parts came through 48th Street Custom Guitars in New York City. That's where I bought my ESP Lynch Tiger as well. That guitar has no serial number. I bought that in 1988.

Cool! I always wanted a model 7 as well....with trem...just like Oliva

>|<>QBB<
crwnedblasphemy":b594d said:
>|<>QBB<

Cool! I always wanted a model 7 as well....with trem...just like Oliva

Model 7's are VERY hard to find now. Mine didn't have any trem, but it did have a maple fretboard with a reverse headstock. Played excellent! I actually won a Model 7 on Ebay a few months back and the guy completely stiffed me and took my cash. BASTARD! I got some of if back from PayPal, but only about $200.00. Ebay kind of sucks now. Too many scammers.

Oliva rules!!

>|<>QBB<
tnourse":d48f3 said:
>|<>QBB<

Model 7's are VERY hard to find now. Mine didn't have any trem, but it did have a maple fretboard with a reverse headstock. Played excellent! I actually won a Model 7 on Ebay a few months back and the guy completely stiffed me and took my cash. BASTARD! I got some of if back from PayPal, but only about $200.00. Ebay kind of sucks now. Too many scammers.

Oliva rules!!

I saw a white one on there that went for about $350 about 3 weeks ago. It was nice. But no trem. That sucks some asshole did that to ya. People really aren't aware of it, but paypal only really covers you for $200. So if your purchase is higher, it won't matter.

Fuck...for how much % ebay and Paypal take...they should cover your ass a little better. I am pretty hesitant on ebay lately. I almost lost $1300 on a computer about 3 years ago. ever since I have watched it. Did end up getting the computer after 3 months, and numerous phone calls threatening the guys life. haha It worked i guess, cause one day a box was at the door with a new computer inside. :wink:

Back