Any Fryette PS2a users here? what's new in latest?

• Thread starter Thread starter cragginshred77
  • Start date Start date
The upgrade from 2 to 2A is an adjustable line out in the place of the low pass.

The upgrade from 2 to 2A is an adjustable line out in the place of the low pass.
So nothing tone wise? What does 'adjustable line out do'? Line out would be to house right or recording? I cannot find either version available. You would think there would be v1's available if there was a new upgrade?

So nothing tone wise? What does 'adjustable line out do'? Line out would be to house right or recording? I cannot find either version available. You would think there would be v1's available if there was a new upgrade?
Marshallmel is selling a V1. The V2/2A's have been out probably 3-5 years, if I'm not mistaken. Maybe even longer.

The V2 prior to 2A was an added switch on the front to help with the volume taper/input level. Those are still on the 2A, and as mentioned, a line level was added on the back on 2A. The older V1 was still kinda loud at lower volumes. That added switch kinda switches from V1 to V2, if that makes sense. Its an input level sensitivity switch to help better control louder, more obnoxious NMV amps get to mouse fart levels. I've had them all.

Last edited:
I'm still perfectly happy with my original (version 1) Power Station for what it's worth

Pretty sure they all fuck

Marshallmel is selling a V1. The V2/2A's have been out probably 3-5 years, if I'm not mistaken. Maybe even longer.

The V2 prior to 2A was an added switch on the front to help with the volume taper/input level. Those are still on the 2A, and as mentioned, a line level was added on the back on 2A. The older V1 was still kinda loud at lower volumes. That added switch kinda switches from V1 to V2, if that makes sense. Its an input level sensitivity switch to help better control louder, more obnoxious NMV amps get to mouse fart levels. I've had them all.
Is that the Hi/Lo pad deal? I left mine in Hi when i owned the v2 two years ago so? How do I contact him?

Back