Anyone notice nice drop in gas prices the last month

Yep. Fuel prices are completely rigged BS.
giphy.gif

It's a supply and demand thing. Largest global economic slowdown on record.

Didn't notice the prices. It's not like someone is going to retire because they saved $10 on gas while filling up.

Didn't notice the prices. It's not like someone is going to retire because they saved $10 on gas while filling up.
You must have a fat mattress living the good life over in Mass. Please send me the ten bucks then when you fill up. Poor guys get hosed when gas is an extra buck per gallon. Start figuring out tour costs and then add an extra buck per gallon to you total fuel needs. We are talking hundreds of additional dollars that won't be going into my pocket. I guess you rich dudes don't get it.

Reactions: Geo
You must have a fat mattress living the good life over in Mass. Please send me the ten bucks then when you fill up. Poor guys get hosed when gas is an extra buck per gallon. Start figuring out tour costs and then add an extra buck per gallon to you total fuel needs. We are talking hundreds of additional dollars that won't be going into my pocket. I guess you rich dudes don't get it.
Ed Zachery, even small fluctuations in gas prices have a huge effect on the economy.

Hehe, I just bought a $15,000 mattress with all that extra gas money.
Present for wife.
Rich no? I'm sitting here rotting at my miserable IT job. Tomorrow, doing carpentry all day.
Waiting for the day I wake up dead.

Present for wife.
Rich no? I'm sitting here rotting at my miserable IT job. Tomorrow, doing carpentry all day.
I'm sleeping on a mattress I found so I don't have to rot at a miserable IT job. But it also means I need cheap gas. Make cheap gas and let me have my guns and my religion and I don't care what stupid crap they do after that just quit taxing me to death.This is why I constantly think of downsizing to a one room shack or moving to Russia. Good morning Bill.

Present for wife.
Was it an organic mattress or something?

I'm sleeping on a mattress I found so I don't have to rot at a miserable IT job. But it also means I need cheap gas. Make cheap gas and let me have my guns and my religion and I don't care what stupid crap they do after that just quit taxing me to death.This is why I constantly think of downsizing to a one room shack or moving to Russia. Good morning Bill.
haha!!!! I worked with Russian guys for years. Smart as fuck and the best workers I've ever encountered. Moscow and Rostov guys. I miss them.
Believe me man, I've about had it. I have ZERO hope for anything and just want to fucking die. My self destructive behavior will eventually give me that wish, but until then, I'm here on this miserable planet.

I have hopes and dreams. My dream is a single wide down in rural TN on a 20 acre field with a shipping container with my music shit in it. Lofty goals :D

But it's not going to happen, but it's still nice to have a dream.

Was it an organic mattress or something?
It's a tempurpedic active breeze king bed with motorized head and foot section. It's got a heater in it and a cooling mechanism. The cooling mechanism is awesome. I do not sweat in bed any longer. I thought it was gonna be BS, but when you turn it on without the bedspread on, the sheet actually blows up in the air. It vibrates, if that's your thing. It's got a sound bar and bass speaker in it, which you can configure the app to play like waves, forest and all that shit. It's got an app on your phone that tells you how well you slept, heart rate, all sorts of other shit. It's probably mostly BS, but it's fun. Sleeptracker AI is what it's called. It really woke me up to the fact that I need to stop eating before bed. I am getting like 4 hours a night of shit sleep. Not because of the bed, but because of eating carbs before sleep.

I went to get a new mattress and my wife carted my ass in there drunk, which was a big mistake. She wanted to get one that was 1/3 cheaper, but since the world is going to end at any moment, I figured fuck it. I saw this thing and asked how much it was and my wife was like o_O

I put my foot down and said that's what we're getting. Worth every penny IMO. Like a 10 year warranty on mattress and 25 year on the air base. Of course the inbreds that set the thing up didn't take the plastic off the inlet ports on the mattress, so it took me 3 days to figure out why TF it wasn't working. I reamed them a new asshole for that one.

It's a tempurpedic active breeze king bed with motorized head and foot section. It's got a heater in it and a cooling mechanism. The cooling mechanism is awesome. I do not sweat in bed any longer. I thought it was gonna be BS, but when you turn it on without the bedspread on, the sheet actually blows up in the air. It vibrates, if that's your thing. It's got a sound bar and bass speaker in it, which you can configure the app to play like waves, forest and all that shit. It's got an app on your phone that tells you how well you slept, heart rate, all sorts of other shit. It's probably mostly BS, but it's fun. Sleeptracker AI is what it's called. It really woke me up to the fact that I need to stop eating before bed. I am getting like 4 hours a night of shit sleep. Not because of the bed, but because of eating carbs before sleep.

I went to get a new mattress and my wife carted my ass in there drunk, which was a big mistake. She wanted to get one that was 1/3 cheaper, but since the world is going to end at any moment, I figured fuck it. I saw this thing and asked how much it was and my wife was like o_O

I put my foot down and said that's what we're getting. Worth every penny IMO. Like a 10 year warranty on mattress and 25 year on the air base. Of course the inbreds that set the thing up didn't take the plastic off the inlet ports on the mattress, so it took me 3 days to figure out why TF it wasn't working. I reamed them a new asshole for that one.
Good luck with it, we went the Select Comfort route. Shits fucking expensive but worth it IMO.

Yeah, wait at least 3 hours to go to bed after eating, I know that is hard to do but makes a big difference.

haha!!!! I worked with Russian guys for years. Smart as fuck and the best workers I've ever encountered. Moscow and Rostov guys. I miss them.
Believe me man, I've about had it. I have ZERO hope for anything and just want to fucking die. My self destructive behavior will eventually give me that wish, but until then, I'm here on this miserable planet.

I have hopes and dreams. My dream is a single wide down in rural TN on a 20 acre field with a shipping container with my music shit in it. Lofty goals :D

But it's not going to happen, but it's still nice to have a dream.
My dream is a one room shack down by a good fishing creek, forest, and some pasture with a spring box for drinking water and an outhouse for handling business. A smokehouse would also be nice. I'm hoping that in the kingdom to come I will have something like that plus a view through the hills of the holy city. Maybe you will be my neighbor there some day.

My dream is a one room shack down by a good fishing creek, forest, and some pasture with a spring box for drinking water and an outhouse for handling business. A smokehouse would also be nice. I'm hoping that in the kingdom to come I will have something like that plus a view through the hills of the holy city. Maybe you will be my neighbor there some day.
Similar to what I want too. The libs will not allow that to happen, they will never leave you alone.

Similar to what I want too. The libs will not allow that to happen, they will never leave you alone.
I don't really see something like that as necessarily liberal vs conservative. We are talking about bureaucracy in that situation. Yes, democrat states are usually worse but it's not 100 percent the case. Try pulling building permits in FL. So because of red tape related to hurricanes and water instead of self building your own stout home you get the double wide because permitting is expensive and a hassle. So therefore you live in a less safe home when it comes to storms anyways. Makes no sense.

I don't really see something like that as necessarily liberal vs conservative. We are talking about bureaucracy in that situation. Yes, democrat states are usually worse but it's not 100 percent the case. Try pulling building permits in FL. So because of red tape related to hurricanes and water instead of self building your own stout home you get the double wide because permitting is expensive and a hassle. So therefore you live in a less safe home when it comes to storms anyways. Makes no sense.
You may find someplace in the middle of nowhere, then the dems will send migrants into your nice area. They want control over everyone, everywhere.

Back