Attractive Women are “Right-Wing” While “Left-Wing” Women Are Ugly, Study Finds

• Thread starter Thread starter YabbaDabbaDoo
  • Start date Start date
Camber of the road forms the GUTTER/DRAIN

"Roads are not flat but are designed and constructed to assist in the drainage of water. This is known as a camber. The surface is angled to stop rain water and snow melt gathering into puddles."
Well when you call part of your town “the flats” because it is the only flat road in the entire town, then water flows naturally down the streets. Storm grates are placed where the water naturally flows to

Well when you call part of your town “the flats” because it is the only flat road in the entire town, then water flows naturally down the streets. Storm grates are placed where the water naturally flows to
Back peddling Fella. All roads have a camber........................the standard demanded and used.

Civil Engineers exist for a REASON.

No, I’m really not. I told you that my town doesn’t really have “street gutters” and that is why.
I'm done trying to reason with you............you're so stupid and obtuse you're tiresome in the extreme and beyond help.

I'm done trying to reason with you............you're so stupid and obtuse you're tiresome in the extreme and beyond help.

You aren’t trying to reason with me, you are telling me I’m wrong about the roads in my own town.

We arent talking highways here. Yes roads are typically pitched to keep the water flowing, but when a road is cut in to a hillside, you don’t make water flow towards the hill.

Our landscape is already pitched. Drains are put where the water naturally goes

You aren’t trying to reason with me, you are telling me I’m wrong about the roads in my own town.

We are talking highways here. Yes roads are typically pitched to keep the water flowing, but when a road is cut in to a hillside, you don’t make water flow towards the hill.

Our landscape is already pitched. Drains are put where the water naturally goes
Like I said....................you can't reason with you...................roads have camber.......................I don't make the rules.

A middle gutter OR side gutter are the SAME thing FFS.

How old are you?

Like I said....................you can't reason with you...................roads have camber.......................I don't make the rules.

A middle gutter OR side gutter are the SAME thing FFS.

How old are you?
We don’t have gutters is what I’m saying. I typed it slower for you this time. Water either flows down the road or in to people’s yards if they are below grade

We don’t have gutters is what I’m saying. I typed it slower for you this time. Water either flows down the road or in to people’s yards if they are below grade
Take a picture of the road and post it...................Also showing the center grates.

Take a picture of the road and post it...................Also showing the center grates.
if I’m out and about I’d be glad to.

For instance my road generally does have the camber you are so fucked over, but A) it does not divert it to any sort of gutter, and B) that camber generally goes away at intersections so it’s a good place for grates as I mentioned

if I’m out and about I’d be glad to.

For instance my road generally does have the camber you are so fucked over, but A) it does not divert it to any sort of gutter, and B) that camber generally goes away at intersections so it’s a good place for grates as I mentioned
A spoon gutter/drain, swale gutter/drain, French gutter/drain collect the water and then allow it to drain away into the ground, while a table gutter/drain directs the water into specific collection and disposal points.

A gutter/drain is a gutter/drain no matter how you couch it.

Your pic will prove all of this.

A spoon gutter/drain, swale gutter/drain, French gutter/drain collect the water and then allow it to drain away into the ground, while a table gutter/drain directs the water into specific collection and disposal points.

A gutter/drain is a gutter/drain no matter how you couch it.

Your pic will prove all of this.

I have none of those things listed. The closest thing is a stray sidewalk that has been lifted a little bit over time by tree roots that might stop a little water from going in to people’s yards

I have none of those things listed. The closest thing is a stray sidewalk that has been lifted a little bit over time by tree roots that might stop a little water from going in to people’s yards
Well............go to your local council mgr's office and make a complaint then.

where the hell do you live.................off the grid or what?

Pay land taxes and HOAs.....................?
Taxes yes, hoa absolutely not. We live in a little mountain town. Why fight Mother Nature when we can just put a storm drain where water naturally goes. It’s too hilly for puddles and ice build up, so why bother?

It’s not over developed so there are plenty of wetlands, ponds, streams etc. the main tributary runs through the low point I.e the flood plain, and that is that.

Taxes yes, hoa absolutely not. We live in a little mountain town. Why fight Mother Nature when we can just put a storm drain where water naturally goes. It’s too hilly for puddles and ice build up, so why bother?

It’s not over developed so there are plenty of wetlands, ponds, streams etc. the main tributary runs through the low point I.e the flood plain, and that is that.
Okay............now that I know you're a real life Hillbilly it ALL makes sense now..................

MAGA women before/after getting dolled up :hys:

yuTfp1p64pqGbSlMCqbg-ggiCFIVzUnmYw7HgJUiLQE.jpeg

12360229_10156304444265035_374532705435384367_n.jpg

Back