Attractive Women are “Right-Wing” While “Left-Wing” Women Are Ugly, Study Finds

MAGA women before/after getting dolled up :hys:

yuTfp1p64pqGbSlMCqbg-ggiCFIVzUnmYw7HgJUiLQE.jpeg

12360229_10156304444265035_374532705435384367_n.jpg
So very true indeed...................so, how bad must a Dem Leftie pigdog look before and after................show us your sister?

As they say "Makeup Makes Us Put It Up"

If makeup wasn't around I'd have done my dog years ago and saved the headaches and manipulation tactics.

So very true indeed...................so, how bad must a Dem Leftie pigdog look before and after................show us your sister?

A they say "Makeup Makes Us Put It Up"

If makeup wasn't around I'd have done my dog years ago and saved the headaches and manipulation tactics.

Pretty sure my sister would be more on the right.

I would stay far the fuck away from any woman that "looks hot", with the dolled up hair, and makeup cake all over their face.

Guarantee they are fugly when that shit comes off. I've had a few like this, you wake up in the morning, and that shit is not the same as the date you were on. :hys:

I would stay far the fuck away from any woman that "looks hot", with the dolled up hair, and makeup cake all over their face.

Guarantee they are fugly when that shit comes off. I've had a few like this, you wake up in the morning, and that shit is not the same as the date you were on. :hys:
100% agree...................

This one is a 100% Rightie,,,,,,,,,she can sit RIGHT on my Roaring Roger!

1687465539173.png

Nah, once you’ve WITNESSED the true nature of women, they are all wretched and you can’t unsee it.

There are no “good women”, just obedient/subjugated ones. There is no such thing as “right-wing women”. What that would look like is the woman actuallygoing totally trad, logging off the internet completely, covering up her body, getting married at 17 and having babies right away, staying home and raising while her husband works, obeying her husband and living completely under his command, having no career/job or money of her own, etc… and absolutely NO woman today is willing to go back to doing that.

What is considered “right-wing” for women today is wearing tight yoga pants with a gun holstered on their hip, supporting the “free market”, wearing “patriotic” shirts with their clevage poking out, drawing in simps and grifting online by being a “based and red pilled” E-girl, and being a girl boss who drinks “liberal tears”. There’s nothing “right wing” about it. If anything, its arguably MORE cringe than being a liberal woman. Women are by default liberal, so at least a liberal woman is more honest and natural.

Get OFF the drugs Fella....................you're actually speaking of Dem Beta Homos as they HONESTLY want it up the poop chute fast and hard,

I wouldn't totally discount what he said. Sounds about right.

Women are definitely more liberal than men. Look how they spend money, they would gladly give it all away, while men are more likely to try, and save money.

Also women tend to follow ideology of the man they are with, or what their father was. They have none of their own.

Imagine believing there are "left-wing" or "right-wing" women. As if women actually possess the capacity to develop robust political opinions. Any woman you see in politics is grifting and/or doing it for attention/simps.

Back