awesome tone, Kiko Loureiro and his Brunetti amp

• Thread starter Thread starter Nick
  • Start date Start date
>|<>QBB<
Nick":965f6 said:
http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y285/JacksonRR5/?action=view&current=Kiko-1.flv

gotta love this

That was killer man thanks for the link!! He's playing one of the Brunetti Mercury Custom Work all hand built PTP heads. I thik it's a low gain amp lke an 800 so Im assuming he's boosting it with some sort of OD/boost. Sounded great if thats what he actually used on the recording.

Derek 8)

my buddy owns one of kikos old tagimas
fully 27 fret scallop ebony board and heavy as hell

Kiko is the shit! Currently one of my favorite players. The new Angra is awesome, as well as his solo record.

I was wondering if you can get this tone with a Deliverance with a boost or would a splawn or rivera be better suited for that ?

Thats was freakin awesome!!!!!!!!!! I would use a 5150 for that tone before I would use a Splawn.

OMFG that pwns. That is ALL that needs to be said. PERIOD. :bang:

Cool playing, but the frame rate on that video absolutely sucks. You can't see a damn bit of what he's doing.

>|<>QBB<
shredhead666":96c8c said:
Cool playing, but the frame rate on that video absolutely sucks. You can't see a damn bit of what he's doing.

Might be your connection / computer / the website.. Running perfectly smooth over here.

>|<>QBB<
Inearthed":bf4c3 said:
>|<>QBB<

Might be your connection / computer / the website.. Running perfectly smooth over here.

Maybe a bunch of people are all trying to hit it at the same time. I'm on a Core Duo laptop on a T-1 line.

Great player and tone...
What bands/projects has he done???
Never heard of him...
Steve

>|<>QBB<
SteveVHT":10824 said:
Great player and tone...
What bands/projects has he done???
Never heard of him...
Steve

He is the current lead guitarist of Angra, a Brazilian power metal band. He also has two solo CDs out.

Hmmm... appears to be an Opera issue. Plays @ normal frame rate in IE. Uck. What kind of file is an .FLV?

>|<>QBB<
shredhead666":8eb05 said:
Hmmm... appears to be an Opera issue. Plays @ normal frame rate in IE. Uck. What kind of file is an .FLV?

Flash Video. Flash usually runs poorly in Opera (at least in my experience).

Steve, you've never heard of Angra? They're a crazy band.

>|<>QBB<
shredhead666":7a201 said:
Steve, you've never heard of Angra? They're a crazy band.

No I haven't....Hopefully Cookie Monster isn't on their albums...is he???
:lol: :lol:

Anyone have some MP3's they can email me????
Steve

>|<>QBB<
Inearthed":4d4df said:
>|<>QBB<

Flash Video. Flash usually runs poorly in Opera (at least in my experience).

Very strange, as I don't have those problems with flash vids like those on YouTube or Google. Hm..

>|<>QBB<
SteveVHT":0b05e said:
>|<>QBB<

No I haven't....Hopefully Cookie Monster isn't on their albums...is he???
:lol: :lol:

Anyone have some MP3's they can email me????
Steve

Nope, Angra is a power metal band. http://www.myspace.com/angrabrazil

No Cookie. Power Metal band. I have 3 of their CD's. Great player. I can email you the 2 songs I have on my computer when I get home. Now I have to make a trip to the Japanese bookstore to pick up my Young Guitar (which is where this is from--I subscribe, so no more being told sold out for me :D ).

Back