awesome tone, Kiko Loureiro and his Brunetti amp

• Thread starter Thread starter Nick
  • Start date Start date
Man, that guy is a MONSTER. I love soulfull shredding that is appropriate, as opposed to momst annoying shred wankery.

Hate to say this, but I like the album tone better.

Very cool to see him playing the parts though, he's a fucking monster.

This is more my thing, tonally, but it's all subjective:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--TYp43PVgY

:)

>|<>QBB<
tjon":dabef said:
didnt he use to use laneys?

For less than a year... Sometime between his solo CD(Mesa Recto) and the newest Angra he got into them, even endorced. Like in the last month or two he's swapped to Brunetti. :lol:

I still like his tone, I was just hoping he's bring Laney some well-deserved respect. Gilbert can't pull all the weight, and the Dragonforce guys are too silly to be serious representatives.

>|<>QBB<
Toshiro":580ca said:
>|<>QBB<

For less than a year... Sometime between his solo CD(Mesa Recto) and the newest Angra he got into them, even endorced. Like in the last month or two he's swapped to Brunetti. :lol:

I still like his tone, I was just hoping he's bring Laney some well-deserved respect. Gilbert can't pull all the weight, and the Dragonforce guys are too silly to be serious representatives.

lol @ dragonforce

dear god he is good, I have always liked angra btw but damm I have not listened to them in a while now I will.

ive got that (the first) clip in a really gd quality. something like 2500kbit and 640x464 resolution, ill se if i can find a gd place to upload it.

>|<>QBB<
CrugerDK":9c53a said:
ive got that (the first) clip in a really gd quality. something like 2500kbit and 640x464 resolution, ill se if i can find a gd place to upload it.

megaupload

i acutally just did upload it there, well nearly.

firefox crashed on me at exactly 99% :x

ill have to do it again

The man got some killer melodys and great chops,
He is one of my favorite players, that's for sure...

Back