Best Hair Metal Album Ever

• Thread starter Thread starter Techdeth
  • Start date Start date
3C8DCBB4-04C7-436E-9778-180135736636.jpeg

The way I see it (and I was there lol) is Ozzy solo/Quiet Riot/DefLepp/Crue/Dokken started it in the early 80s and GnR kinda ended it after AFD got popular. If a band was in between and used hairspray, they are hair metal IMO

I see it as, if a band used so much hairspray that they had an endorsement deal with Aqua Net, then they were hair metal. :LOL:

my friend used to say vito bratta looked like eddie with downs syndrome🤣

my old college roommate had a vinnie vincent poster on his wall. that didn’t age well..🤣

my friend used to say vito bratta looked like eddie with downs syndrome🤣

my old college roommate had a vinnie vincent poster on his wall. that didn’t age well..🤣

Vinnie's playing sounds like angry buzz of chinese mandarin hornets. He's the only Kiss member I understand Paul Stanley's complainments of.

Vito might look like he has the downs, but man that guy could lay some tasty solos down(See what I did there? \:D/).

A joke in very poor taste. The guy is obviously anti-handicapped and should be removed from the forum.
Well I'm pretty sure that's not for you to decide. 🤥

I second this.. also my favorite album.. but a lot of close seconds.

3rd Vote for 1987 Whitesnake. And agree, so many close, close seconds.

And not because this is my favorite album from that era - like others in this thread, I gravitated toward Reb Beach in Winger, Vito in White Lion, XYZ, etc. But this Whitesnake album was just such a juggernaut - the production, the songs, the guitar tones, Sykes playing, the number of back to back hits on constant MTV and radio rotation. Damn.

Well I'm pretty sure that's not for you to decide. 🤥
I have reported him and he should be removed.

You can't mock a persons ethnicity, and you can't mock a person that is handicapped.

The person is obviously a racist.

Back