Bikini Thread - OT Posts & Pics Removed

• Thread starter Thread starter Minte
  • Start date Start date
Big in what way?
File size, as per our discussion a few weeks ago.

Is this better?
Yes, except for the .png file.

As a rule of thumb .png's are huge compared to jpg's, like, really-huge, 'cause there's no file-size compression whatsoever. This is why I suggested back then that you stick to jpg's, which thankfully comprise 98+% of shared images on the 'net, and for the aforementioned reason. Basically we're talking WAV / AIFF vs MP3. No prizes for guessing which of these formats dominates web audio and for the same reason.

Here're the sizes of the next 4 images in my queue for example, in-order, posted below:

180 KB
197 KB
66 KB
98 KB

If they were .png's, guaranteed at least 2 of them would've been over 1000 KB (1 MB) and the remaining 2 close to it.

FWIMBW I discussed the file-size issue with admin and there's a plugin in our next board-software update that can automatically constrain uploaded pics' sizes. Only problem is peeps on Macs older than 4 years won't be able to see them 'cause the software automatically converts uploads to an efficient-but-still-new format.

HTH

u5ZBwwcc_o.jpg

uBV4X3hp_o.jpg

Vanessa Bohorquez-35521274_1743213115727547_2316312567523311616_n.jpg

Vanessa Bohorquez-38412053_1820630997985758_682333508626022400_o.jpg

Computers are alien to me. Instead of just copy & paste as I do on other sites I started downloading pix in order to post here. Most are jpeg but lately some are png and it can differ from site to site when I download. I'll make sure they are only jpeg. I have come across a few sites that tell you up front that the photo is too large to post.

File size, as per our discussion a few weeks ago.

Yes, except for the .png file.

As a rule of thumb .png's are huge compared to jpg's, like, really-huge, 'cause there's no file-size compression whatsoever. This is why I suggested back then that you stick to jpg's, which thankfully comprise 98+% of shared images on the 'net, and for the aforementioned reason. Basically we're talking WAV / AIFF vs MP3. No prizes for guessing which of these formats dominates web audio and for the same reason.

Here're the sizes of the next 4 images in my queue for example, in-order, posted below:

180 KB
197 KB
66 KB
98 KB

If they were .png's, guaranteed at least 2 of them would've been over 1000 KB (1 MB) and the remaining 2 close to it.

FWIMBW I discussed the file-size issue with admin and there's a plugin in our next board-software update that can automatically constrain uploaded pics' sizes. Only problem is peeps on Macs older than 4 years won't be able to see them 'cause the software automatically converts uploads to an efficient-but-still-new format.

HTH

View attachment 339255

View attachment 339258

View attachment 339261

View attachment 339264
Excuse my ignorance but, why are these women oiled up? Are they jumping into a frying pan?

Back