Bogner Phone not working along with Website down.

• Thread starter Thread starter espquade
  • Start date Start date
They are still in business. You have to reach out to them via email but both Reinhold and Jorg respond fairly quickly.

I wouldn't want it any other way. Whatever makes him an eccentric cat probably makes him a genius amp designer

is there going to actually be a Winter Namm this year????

I think it’s getting pushed back to June? I can’t remember anymore.

I don’t think it’ll ever get back to what it was before after the last two years. Now that companies can just ship 10 guitars out to 10 youtubers they can get all the advertising they need without dropping a million bucks on a NAMM trip/display. Can’t say I’m too upset about that, NAMM basically turned into a YouTuber convention and while I don’t have a problem with YouTubers, it’s a bit much all at once.

I was there in 2011 and it was already getting bad with the people who were just there for celebrity pics, I can’t imagine what it’d be like in 2022.

I hope things are ok over there as I had plans to do a special order but seeing how long the websites been down as well it does seem kinda off..
I would NOT do so.
If they arent bothering to maintain a website - which has had major issues off and on for at least 3 years now, i would not trust ur money with them.

There has been rumors for a long time of a prospective buyout…

I would NOT do so.
If they arent bothering to maintain a website - which has had major issues off and on for at least 3 years now, i would not trust ur money with them.

There has been rumors for a long time of a prospective buyout…
Never had any issues ordering from them and I suspect there won't be any in the future but the lack of a updated webpage after almost 3 plus years in this day and age is odd for a business.

Never had any issues ordering from them and I suspect there won't be any in the future but the lack of a updated webpage after almost 3 plus years in this day and age is odd for a business.
Yeah - not down on the brand per se; just seen a lot of these threads for several years where folks have trouble contacting them

I’ve always communicated with them via email with no problems. My take is, they’re a smaller company and they’d rather focus on designing/building amps rather than having a big social media or advertising presence. I think that being a smaller company, they can only build so many amps, what’s the sense of having a huge web presence if they’re only building in small volumes and can’t keep up with a larger demand? I think they’re happy with where they’re at. Sucks not having a working website though.

I’ve always communicated with them via email with no problems. My take is, they’re a smaller company and they’d rather focus on designing/building amps rather than having a big social media or advertising presence. I think that being a smaller company, they can only build so many amps, what’s the sense of having a huge web presence if they’re only building in small volumes and can’t keep up with a larger demand? I think they’re happy with where they’re at. Sucks not having a working website though.

And whippets. Don’t forget the cost of whippets.

And whippets. Don’t forget the cost of whippets.

bJ5TpXg.jpg

I talked to Reinhold via text not too long ago and all is good on the business side. Email is how they’re handling customers.

I have never had any problems with them. I have simply learned to accept how they choose to operate business and work with it. It is not as big of a deal as people are making it out to be.

It is not as big of a deal as people are making it out to be.
i politely disagree.

the seemimgly care-less attitude about it and his reputation for still being a hard party guy tip toe too close to the ledge of "i cant believe they suddenly shut down" for me. pass. glad i continue to be wrong though.

ill stick w people w websites, or guys like Friedman, who answer my late night emails by the time i wake up to take my morning deuce.

i politely disagree.

the seemimgly care-less attitude about it and his reputation for still being a hard party guy tip toe too close to the ledge of "i cant believe they suddenly shut down" for me. pass. glad i continue to be wrong though.

ill stick w people w websites, or guys like Friedman, who answer my late night emails by the time i wake up to take my morning deuce.
Follow your comfort level by all means. When they are churning out products and responding as they are it doesn't personally concern me. I remember what it was like to do business with a phone and a chord attached and websites were not invented yet so maybe I am different?

Follow your comfort level by all means. When they are churning out products and responding as they are it doesn't personally concern me. I remember what it was like to do business with a phone and a chord attached and websites were not invented yet so maybe I am different?
Agreed.

I’d say it’s up to the business owner how he wishes to do business and up to the customers to decide if they want to do conduct business with said entity.

Still a free country………somewhat.
😁😁😁

The biggest negative about not having a website is that people can't really see the total scope of products you offer at a glance. Most people probably just think Bogner only makes Ecstasies, Uberschalls, Shivas, and maybe the Ecstasy 3534. Other lesser known stuff like the Goldfinger, Atma, and even the Helios flies under the radar for people because they just don't know those amps exist. They might get lucky and stumble upon them on the Sweetwater site or something but if it was my company I don't know if I'd want to rely on that kind of happenstance.

Still though, as far as I'm seeing with my own eyes in music stores around where I live, they're still shipping new product all over the place.

Last edited:

Back