Bogner Red Pedal (Full Mix Setting)

• Thread starter Thread starter Crunchity
  • Start date Start date
Crunchity
Crunchity
A WIP tune at the moment, still deciding on which amp I like the Bogner xtc red through most before I get carried away tracking the rest. So far I've tried it through several heads: Tweaker 40, DSL 1watt, DSL 15w, 5150 III 50w and a Budda SD30 II. And now finally, through the Cameron modded Chupa. I think this is the one though, lol. Just hoping to get that backed up from a few others here. ;)

The opening riff on the left (and throughout on the left) is the Bogner pedal into the Chupa set in its plexi mode (very clean). The right channel is purely the Chupa set for a light crunch. The lead is the Bogner into the clean plexi setting on the amp again.

Bogner Test Clip / Save As

The pedal retains that chewy sort of texture no matter what platform it goes thru. I have heard one demo where it was a boost to a distorted amp and that factor remained, just revoiced a bit. Like a sonic texturizer. :lol: :LOL:

Seems like a win win pretty much.

Cool clip.

Cool. Thanks! As long as I don't get any 'it sounds too this or that' negative thoughts, I'm happy then. I was thinking if anything, it might be too congested, actually too thick if there is such a bad thing. Guess I'll finally just stick with this now and get to work on the fun stuff (playing and recording, lol!). thanks again man.

Thanks Jazz, cranky! I mic'd a blackback g12H30 (55hz) with an sm57 off axis (aimed todwards the cap) and an e906 straight on (mid way out on the cone)...more or less something like my avatar pic, only replace the 421 with the 57.

Back