Bogner XTC Classic Review!

• Thread starter Thread starter mrp5150
  • Start date Start date
:|::QBB:
psychodave":8ecb2 said:
Cool review. I really liked Vlads XTC. Has a lot of cool tones in it.

BTW, did you check your PMs?

Yeah I did, too bad I don't have my 5150 anymore. :no:

jem7vwh":bcd5b said:
Btw when do we get clips?

Not until I get another one, whenever that is. I don't have a computer at home and I have to Ebay this one tomorrow. :cry:

I gotta say that I think you should keep it as well. :D

IMO it fucking pwns the Blamkore hands down. :thumbsup:

I rather have an amazing amp and a less than amazing guitar rather than the other way around, but that's just me. Couldn't you live with a decent Ibanez or another Burny LP? I know I could if I had the XTC. :yes:

Everlone":fb42a said:
I gotta say that I think you should keep it as well. :D

IMO it fucking pwns the Blamkore hands down. :thumbsup:

I rather have an amazing amp and a less than amazing guitar rather than the other way around, but that's just me. Couldn't you live with a decent Ibanez or another Burny LP? I know I could if I had the XTC. :yes:

Well I don't think it pwns the Blackmore at all, I'll be more than happy with either one, and the Vigier is so nice, I don't want to sell it. I'll keep an eye out for a 101B and see what happens. ;)

Megadeth7684":c6cd5 said:

Well I don't think it pwns the Blackmore at all, I'll be more than happy with either one, and the Vigier is so nice, I don't want to sell it. I'll keep an eye out for a 101B and see what happens. ;)

Fair nuff.

Oh and a random question, does anyone know what albums Steve Vai used Bogners on? And which particular model?

Megadeth7684":6810c said:
I would have to sell my Blackmore AND my Vigier to be able to keep it...then I would have to buy some cheap guitar. :doh:

get another burny

Everlone":4e8c8 said:

That IS nice... :aww:

...But I won't give in to the Dark Side. :jedi:

Oh shit, that Jedi smiley owns. :D

That Burny is the nicest one I've ever seen, and it's a really early model...since the Gibson LP Custom logo is exactly the same. The guy wants $725 for it.

Megadeth7684":b0e4a said:

That Burny is the nicest one I've ever seen, and it's a really early model...since the Gibson LP Custom logo is exactly the same. The guy wants $725 for it.

Ditto, but I WILL NOT get rid of my Gibson LP Custom. I would never forgive myself. :doh:

mygear012.jpg

Eat your heart out Ans! :lol:

You eat your heart out, Mike. :thumbsup:

eclipse_custom_stblk.jpg

Plus, I've got my eye on an 81 LPC in aged condition, with a refret and has the volutte..........they only want 2100.00 for it.
:P

-Ans-

cool review, i'd like to try one of these

i stay away from expensive amps tho, GAS for those can be painful!

Back