Boss SDE-3 (Poor man's SDE-3000)

• Thread starter Thread starter SteveGlitch
  • Start date Start date
I think this is the coolest compact delay pedal Boss has done. It feels like the true culmination of what they started with the DD-2.

Is this the first compact delay from Boss to have rate and depth controls for modulation?
I believe so and might be the first compact pedal under Yoshi Tegami (might not have spelled that right).

His first pedal with Boss was the SDE-3000 so it's no wonder why things feel fresh with these new iterations. I'm a huge fan of the 3000 so I have high hopes for this

I believe so and might be the first compact pedal under Yoshi Tegami (might not have spelled that right).

His first pedal with Boss was the SDE-3000 so it's no wonder why things feel fresh with these new iterations. I'm a huge fan of the 3000 so I have high hopes for this
I hope we see the SRV-2000 get a similar treatment

Pre-ordered mine yesterday and It can't come soon enough. Really dug Leon Todd's demo video. Had the perfect tone for me. I just can't jive with analog delay pedals, they are too dark and "fizzy" in my opinion, just not clear.

Currently running an dig sometimes but usually default to a Eventide Rose.
hoping the SDE-3 will become the new stud in the stable.

Pre-ordered mine yesterday and It can't come soon enough. Really dug Leon Todd's demo video. Had the perfect tone for me. I just can't jive with analog delay pedals, they are too dark and "fizzy" in my opinion, just not clear.

Currently running an dig sometimes but usually default to a Eventide Rose.
hoping the SDE-3 will become the new stud in the stable.
Boss' delays are ahead of Strymon imo, and I like Walrus Audio and Catalinbread reverbs more than Strymon reverbs.

The newer Boss space echo Pedals are amazing 👏

Back