BREAKING: MAJOR UPDATE from Kamala Harris

• Thread starter Thread starter JohnnyGtar
  • Start date Start date
hope trump embarrasses her career to no end come debate time.
shes going to leave in tears crying to the second gentleman

Y'all are hilarious. Keep telling yourselves that. Obviously it's comforting. Glad you know more about our support for her than we, her supporters do.

Well, I live in Libtardia. Even worse than yours. Few like Harris. There is graffiti everywhere about her and Biden. It's not flattering.
But yes, you the one person who apparently speaks for half the population are the final say. :ROFLMAO:

But yes, you the one person who apparently speaks for half the population are the final say. :ROFLMAO:

Wow, a straw man response. I didn't say or imply any such thing. Can't you do any better than that?

laugh spew redhead.gif

Wow, a straw man response. I didn't say or imply any such thing. Can't you do any better than that?

View attachment 325980
I see that you need a dictionary since you don't know the meaning of the term, but...

"Glad you know more about our support for her than we, her supporters do."

-Johnny, not speaking for others.

• Haha
Reactions: rsm
Amazes me how folks that have California derangement syndrome don't understand (or deny) that we have millions of Trump voters here.

Or do you know better than I do on that topic, too?

At this point, probably any topic.

• Haha
I see that you need a dictionary since you don't know the meaning of the term, but...

"Glad you know more about our support for her than we, her supporters do."

-Johnny, not speaking for others.
"Straw man" is a phrase used to describe a logical fallacy. You'll find that discussed in books about logic, not in dictionaries.

Johnny, keeping up on the news. Oh, wait...is this where you'll start complaining about "the media"? Are you saying (or implying) that it's not possible for us lefties to keep up on current events?

Oh, wait...you saw graffiti. Obviously that outweighs her fund raising haul since she became the Dem candidate.

Y'all are hilarious. Keep telling yourselves that. Obviously it's comforting. Glad you know more about our support for her than we, her supporters do.
You only know what your left wing media tells you to know.

Back