Breaking News: Biden announces he's dropping out of 2024

• Thread starter Thread starter harddriver
  • Start date Start date
Ive never been so scared of our future until now.
If this woman happens to get in we're in serious trouble.

Ida rather have took my chances with Mr. Feeble.

Donald should eat her up but im afraid people will vote for the wrong reason

Ive never been so scared of our future until now.
If this woman happens to get in we're in serious trouble.

Ida rather have took my chances with Mr. Feeble.

Donald should eat her up but im afraid people will vote for the wrong reason
I can’t picture her sitting down for tough talks with Putin or Iran or Ching. Chang….whatever.

The Vagina vote is gonna be hard to beat. Don’t matter how smart she is or isn’t. Then there’s all that professional cheating the Dems are so good at.

Scary for sure :eek:
Her first call will be with the DEM, Democratic Election Manipulators.

The Vagina vote is gonna be hard to beat. Don’t matter how smart she is or isn’t. Then there’s all that professional cheating the Dems are so good at.

Scary for sure :eek:
...and she will likely have a female VP to ensure the vagina vote.

Her first call will be with the DEM, Democratic Election Manipulators.
She sure will.

Hilary was shocked and pissed when she lost. That made them turn up the heat for the cheat wich explains all them votes for a guy that didn’t leave his basement much. They’ve got 4 months to make all them fake ballots and plan it all out for 2024. The country is screwed

Oh, Don. Poor Don. Joe Biden put the country ahead of himself (a concept you've never understood) and chose to bow out of the race and endorse Kamala Harris for President. She's gonna be the 47th President of the United States of America in case you don't know. Understandably, you're pissed off and shittin' bricks now because suddenly you're not the center of attention. Boo fuckin' hoo. I've seen her at work in Senate hearings. Have you, Don? News flash, asshole...she does NOT take prisoners. I wouldn't want to be on her bad side. And guess what Donnie? You're on Kamala's bad side.

Btw Johnny, the Democratic National Convention is where Biden’s successor will be decided.

Btw Johnny, the Democratic National Convention is where Biden’s successor will be decided.

You watched schoolhouse rock, too? Good. I wouldn't count on a floor fight at the convention. Too much is at stake and we Dems know it. The vast majority of us will rally behind Harris and you can bank on that. Fuck those christofascist pricks who want my granddaughters to be broodmares in a theocracy. I wonder who Kamala will choose to be our next Vice President?

GUESS WHAT? WE ENERGIZED NOW AND WE GONNA ELECT HARRIS.

• Haha
Reactions: rsm
Looking forward to the first Trump-Harris debate. Maybe not as entertaining as Biden’s but Trump will give her some “conversation” she’s never heard or dealt with before.

Back