Breaking News: Biden announces he's dropping out of 2024

• Thread starter Thread starter harddriver
  • Start date Start date
Looking forward to the first Trump-Harris debate. Maybe not as entertaining as Biden’s but Trump will give her some “conversation” she’s never heard or dealt with before.
If Trump is stupid enough to debate her, it'll be one for the books. Have you ever seen Harris flay someone alive at a Senate hearing? I have, and it's a thing to behold.

1721589636628678.gif

We are living in hell.

• Haha
Reactions: rsm
Both she and Biden are unpopular. I’m saying that Biden didn’t really have a chance and I don’t think Harris is any better, so I don’t see what you’re getting so excited about, other than she doesn’t appear to have dementia.

That's how you see it. Cool.

Looking forward to the first Trump-Harris debate. Maybe not as entertaining as Biden’s but Trump will give her some “conversation” she’s never heard or dealt with before.

My intro to Harris was when she was trying to grill that Supreme Court chick. Amy something? It was the most mind numbingly dumb shit I’ve ever watched.

Little did I know that years later it would reflect nearly every conversation I had on a guitar forum…

Last edited:

I don't care. Polls are sometimes right and sometimes wrong. My social media feed is lit up with people backing Harris. I guarantee you that checkbooks are opening up to back Harris. I don't want my granddaughters and great granddaughters to be told what they can and can't do and what they can and can't be based on the GOP's religious beliefs, and millions of Americans feel the same way.

Awesome! There are a lot of people who would vote for a rock over Trump. Unfortunately Biden would have lost to a rock too. Go Kamala (or any other name who can keep crazy, deranged orange man from setting foot inside the White House.) Judging by all the insults thrown at her here already it sounds like some people are worried. Very good sign!

Back